Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Carenado B1900D Released

As long as glaring holes are fixed it is a good addon such as gear horn or at the very least a seatbelt sign. They put in a seatbelt sound. It is a shame that many bugs will remain though. From two real world 1900D pilots on the forums it seems like they have a fantastic base which they could make into something really special for the FS world. They already have a good idea what needs to be fixed for free on these forums.

Could some tell me how it compares to the default aircraft when it comes to frames,I would like to buy this aircraft but feel I may have to wait until I upgrade

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV1523

Frame rates are not a problem.   Have not tried the weather radar which is typically a framerate hog..

Bert

I have the b1900d bought from my aunt's account but I can't access the fix from carenado because I did not purchase directly from them but the problem is no night interior night lighting in the cockpit and the cabin area.Can you please send me a patch