Sign in to follow this  
skully

Banff National Park Canada - X-Plane 10

I wish I knew the answer to that question Dillon. Maybe one of resident XP guru's can help?

For me great visuals and no real vibrant world to fly in at least on the level of FS9/FSX/P3D v2 makes this a no go for me. It's a few notches up from flying Aerofly FS and/or MS Flight, you just get a larger world to fly in. If ATC/AI get a major improvement either by the developer or third party I'd jump on this. I could ditch Microsoft's OS's completely (God only knows where their trying to head and for the Aviation community it's best we don't go)...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

For me great visuals and no real vibrant world to fly in at least on the level of FS9/FSX/P3D v2 makes this a no go for me. It's a few notches up from flying Aerofly FS and/or MS Flight, you just get a larger world to fly in. ATC/AI get's a major improvement I'd jump on this because I could ditch Microsoft's OS's completely (God only knows where their trying to head and for the Aviation community it's best we don't go)...

Yo, yeah the AI and ATC suck.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Wonderful pictures - very atmospheric and realistic.

I am currently trying XP yet again, and am liking it a bit more this time. It [the demo] can't compete with a fully set up sim with add-on scenery etc, but in its basic form its fine, and I'm getting used to its quirks. One of the main spoilers for me, is the clouds, which seem like a mass of blobs, rather than vast structures... even the amazing shots above suffer from the blobby clouds, which is a pity. Is there anything in the pipeline to improve the way clouds are rendered?

Why did my post disappear ? 

Wanted some shots of the NOME area (alaska)

LOL sorry that was an another post again Canada

Imagine the Long Haul truck simulator addon you could make for XPX ;)

The natural scenery of Western Canada is absolutely stunning, I take advantage of it in many ways every chance I get. I'm so blessed to live here.

cheers all

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com

Stunning images!!! When XP gets full seasons I will definitely be giving it another try.

Seasons are on the way, but will be payware.  This is actually good news because seasons will be able to receive the proper attention that it deserves.

Great shots once again. My question as before is are there any real improvement on the horizon for AI traffic and ATC?

Nothing from the developer is on the way.  It has been on their list of things to do for years and likely will stay there.  Hopefully a good third party solution is developed.

Wonderful pictures - very atmospheric and realistic.

I am currently trying XP yet again, and am liking it a bit more this time. It [the demo] can't compete with a fully set up sim with add-on scenery etc, but in its basic form its fine, and I'm getting used to its quirks. One of the main spoilers for me, is the clouds, which seem like a mass of blobs, rather than vast structures... even the amazing shots above suffer from the blobby clouds, which is a pity. Is there anything in the pipeline to improve the way clouds are rendered?

SkyMaxx is a high quality add-on that even includes God rays.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

@Skully  (Hmmm reminds of X-files)

Can you please post some Nome shots ? including winter.

Thanks.

@Skully  (Hmmm reminds of X-files)

Can you please post some Nome shots ? including winter.

Thanks.

Sure thing, it will be later this evening though, U.S Central time.

Seasons are on the way, but will be payware. This is actually good news because seasons will be able to receive the proper attention that it deserves.

Once seasons arrive, I'll be a heck of a lot more interested. ^_^

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Here you go Iron.

Not much happening in Nome Alaska last night and pretty dark too considering the sun does not get very high in the sky even at midday.

Ugly weather though- socked in. Had to clear the weather to take pics of the little town and the lonely highway leading to it.

post-100842-0-25448000-1390571357.jpg

post-100842-0-08261900-1390571337.jpg

post-100842-0-18450500-1390571339.jpg

Hey Skully,

Thanks, Is that the HD Mesh 2 ? Does it have the photoscenery ?

Looks beautiful.

Yes, I downloaded the mesh for the Nome area, pretty flat area right there until you head east then it starts getting into the rugged country.

Those are default ground textures, not sure if there is any photoreal available for that remote area.

Yes, I downloaded the mesh for the Nome area, pretty flat area right there until you head east then it starts getting into the rugged country.

Those are default ground textures, not sure if there is any photoreal available for that remote area.

thnx man