Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

iFly 737NG Looks Great in P3DV2

well i suppose I could always try it and I too could get a refund if I found it unusable or unsatisfactory.

I once did that to the Q400 which was always bouncing around in the weirdest of ways....

peppy,

I have the Q400 also. I was having the bouncing around thing also. I have it installed in FSX also. I found out that if you have it installed in both P3D and FSX and they are not both on the same physical drive, one of them is going to bounce.

NAX669.png

.............. try and adjust settings to get it to where it's manageable. I have 30 days to get a refund.

So how is it going with the iFly737 in P3DV22

I have a similar PC just a touch less oo0mps

I ended up getting the refund. $80 was a lot to pay for what was essentially an FSX aircraft that I had already paid for. I'll just fly the Q400 and the A320 for now until PMDG releases the NGX for P3D. I'm not optimistic that that will happen anytime soon.

NAX669.png

I myself never had an iFly737 in FSX 

I did have the PMDG which was nice

I am now using the Aerosoft AXE for tubes but it is bit plain

I will wait and see

I am now using the Aerosoft AXE for tubes but it is bit plain

That's an Airbus. They're very plain in the real thing also.

NAX669.png

For me useless ... performance about 19-25 sometimes 30max FPS in VC . I can to throw this product through the window. My first and last purchase from ifly .

I have the Ifly for p3d and never use it due to the low fps, i struggle to get 20fps in p3d and fsx ( i have both versions ) while investigating the issue i found that the sky textures really bring down the fps in this bird, while only a small percentage of people have the issue it is very annoying as in the past i have had a nice 60fps in this addon but for what ever reason unless i mess with the sky textures and find a set it likes my fps is really bad.

The only real shame of all of this is that the Ifly 737 has more features than the NGX but struggling to get fps to a decent level just makes the addon not worth it.

-Paul-

I've bought the iFly 737NG for P3D about three weeks ago. The end of the story was a refund, because I had very bad frames with this aircraft.

Patric

So I must accept the fact that I donated  80$ ...  nice .. my most expensive purchase and useless

I sent a email with the request for a refund .. 2days a go .. no response .. 

Patric .. you can write me email to which you should send the request for a refund ?

FeRo,

To receive a refund from Flight 1, you must submit a support ticket with a refund request.

NAX669.png

So I must accept the fact that I donated  80$ ...  nice .. my most expensive purchase and useless

I sent a email with the request for a refund .. 2days a go .. no response .. 

Patric .. you can write me email to which you should send the request for a refund ?

It is not unusual for them to take a few days but do not despair, they will get to you eventually

Then it can take another 5 days for your credit card to be refunded

But it will