Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A kind of bad weather there - but where is Corsica? :lol:  I've ben there for holidays 6 times (between 1988 and 2001). Breathtaking landscape there, flying through the mountains with a GA would be even nicer. Would you show us the beauty * of the island in a next flight? B)

* Not without good reason Corsica is called "L'île de beauté" (island of beauty) ...

Nice shots!

Thank you ! :smile:

A kind of bad weather there - but where is Corsica? :lol:  I've ben there for holidays 6 times (between 1988 and 2001). Breathtaking landscape there, flying through the mountains with a GA would be even nicer. Would you show us the beauty * of the island in a next flight? B)

* Not without good reason Corsica is called "L'île de beauté" (island of beauty) ...

Where is Corsica... well it's hard to see on my shots because I was in the north-east of France and it's a very good question. But I felt like almost in Corsica because I could see the sun above the clouds.

:smile:

I just wanted to escape my grey and rainy sky with my new "Air France by CCM" livery (WIP). F-GRPI was a Corsica Airlines (CCM) plane before getting these new colors.

My landing in Bastia Poretta (LFKB) was during the sunset.

ATR72-15-th.jpg ATR72-16-th.jpg