Sign in to follow this  
tigagreen

Key Request - Failure

I am also having this problem JD. I thought it was Windows 8 being a nuisance to begin with, but seems it's Virgin Media - nothing new there.

Here is a copy of the email I sent:

"-892742043  ! Kieron  ! Meen"

Thank You

Kieron

Hello,

I'm having the same problem with emails not being delivered. In my case, I'm trying to get the download link delivered via email.

I ordered the electronic delivery and cd.

I've sent a request to help_at_jdtllc.com and it got bounced back with the same delivery message as shown above several posts.

This morning, I just sent JD another email requesting the same download link and included my order number.

I don't know if this latest email will be bounced, but if possible, I would like to get the link emailed to me.

Assuming the email will be bounced again, is there another step I can take to get the link emailed to me?

THanks!

JeffB

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

rickman34 - wish i knew your name, or your email address, or something i could look up. but i can't even send you an email. and i dare not put my real email address on the web, to be harvested and spammed to death....

so reply to this post, with a number, i will put the first names of each virginmedia user. at that point, i'll send you an email.

or

BETTER YET!  post the email, you sent to register@jdtllc.com, with your product id, skip the name if you want.

i'll generate a key, and we'll figure out the virginmedia thing out on monday

here we go:

1. N H
  2. John C
  3. John E
  4. Tim
  5. Josh
  6. Richard
  7. A H
  8. Paul H
  9. Adrian
  10. Dominic
  11. Raymond
  12. Clive
  13. Paul S
  14. Andrew
  15. Patrick

JD, here's a copy of my original key request sent to register@jdtllc.com. Virgin media have advised customers that they have an issue with their smtp servers and are working on a fix  so I don't think the issue lies at your end but thanks for your support while they fix this problem.

-460626414  ! Ricky  ! Taylor

JD, here's a copy of my original key request sent to register@jdtllc.com. Virgin media have advised customers that they have an issue with their smtp servers and are working on a fix  so I don't think the issue lies at your end but thanks for your support while they fix this problem.

-460626414  ! Ricky  ! Taylor

Hi JD I missread your post my email address does not actually end with virginmedia it ends with ntlworld.com ntlworld was took over by virgin media some years ago but ntl users could continue using the the ntlworld email address on the virgin network. If you look up on your list of email addresses ending ntlworld .com you will find me there my the first part of my is my name for by the by my product key above.

Thanks

I have also had the Mailer-Daemon warning and my key request in limbo since yesterday. JD, I sent another request to the email address you posted earlier in this discussion.

Don Hartsel

Hello,

i follow the steps to generate a new key, but i got no reply.

Please tell me how to have a new key,

Thanks

Britbeef and Jason please check your PMs.

Hartseld please check for a PM.

Britbeef and Jason please check your PMs.

Hartseld please check for a PM.

Hey Having the same exact issue here, can you PM me Ronzie?

I have been having problems too. I have sent emails using the required format with no luck. I have also personally emailed jd only to seemingly get an automated response and have also PMd ronzie.

Still no key

Folks:

I need to know what error you are getting such as bounced e-mail, etc., invalid user or whatever from register_at_jdtllc.com, etc. We need to know if it is an internet problem or if your e-mail is in the an format so the proper response can be given.

We also need to know your location and what e-mail service you use.

Right now I see a lot of hotmail problems.

Finally be sure jdtllc.com is allowed through your spam filters on your e-mail service.

The e-mail hosting service for registration states the problem is fixed about 23:00Z on 26 MAR so if you sent before please try again.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Greetings,

djd565 {a t} gmail |dot| com

1525519376  ! Donald  ! Douglas

No reply or feedback from my email system.

Many thanks,

Don