Sign in to follow this  
phil hazelton

REALITY XP - GARMIN 530

Have installed reality XP Garmin 530 into my planes in FLT SIM - X from online download . W/ my pay ware planes on install I get error message "FAILED TO LOAD WINDOW [00] and 530 does not install into these planes  .These planes are " real air legacy & Carendo 210 .  All other planes in FLT SIM - X - sim , the program installed , you can open plane and  pop up the 530 ,  the 530  will boot up and the " OK" signal come up in 530 , once I hit the OK to get into the 530 to view my plan the Garmin disappears , this does not let you work on your flt-plan .

Have tried to contract REALITY XP  several times thru e- mail but they will not respond , have read their support pages but I can not solve issue ........... NEED EXPERT  to guide me thru .

Appreciate any direction

Phil

duckdong60@hotmail.com

Phil,

"Have installed reality XP Garmin 530 into my planes in FLT SIM - X from online download ."

Does this mean you first installed RealityXP into a default FSX aircraft (like Cessna) and verify the installation is ok prior to loading into payware?

And RealityXP worked e.g. ok in the Cessna?

Edit:

I do not own real air legacy & Carendo 210 so I cannot say if they support RXP or not.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I first downloaded program on to my computer .

Then it gives you a page in the download that u can access w/ all planes in your flt-x that you can import &  load the gps  into . If the existing plane has a gps then it converted it into the 530 . Planes such as pay ware planes that have a gps say the 530 in it,  it will give that existing gps the REAL word capabilities of the Garmin 530 has . The default has limited capabilities .

If you're talking about the error you receive when running their config program that is normal. You'll still get a 2D popup in planes that don't have native 3D gauge integration.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Have you installed the 530 in these planes with their included utilities?  For the 210, it's an executable (for just the 530, the one you'd want is "RXP530-CAR430.exe"), and for the Legacy, it's done from the plane's config utility under the "Panel Options" tab.

Scott

Hey Phil,

I think I gave you advice on RXP GPS. I should have warned you that RXP has gone delinquent and doesn't answer support e-mails. I think it's a shameful way to treat customers, but at the same time they are known as being the addon GPS provider with the most amount of features so I recommended it first. There are a lot of people with this addon that can provide support, so once you figure things out there should be no need to have RXP contact you. Sorry I didn't warn you about the pitfalls of dealing with the company. I'm sure you'll enjoy using it though once the bugs are worked out. Scott's advice is vital, I would check there first. 

I'm trying to figure out if he's talking about the 2D panels created by the RXP config program or he actually selected the config in the Realair Legacy and he gets that error.

Because that is a common error with the RXP config program while adding a 530/430 to your panel as a 2D window.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |