Sign in to follow this  
Flyer10

V2.2 waiting for 3PD's to catch up!

Well I just installed ORBX regions PNW and Australia SP4 and the new P3DV2.X library with no problem and you have to commend OBRX for being on top of this.

However I just tried to install FSDreamteams CYVR (my favorite addon airport) and no dice. My lastest download for this addon indicate that P3DV2.0 or V2.1 where required it let me go ahead but during the install I noticed that it was installing it into FSX. I'll have to remember to uninstall that obsolete piece of junk of my system :lol: .

Did see anything posted on the FSDreamTeam website about V2.2 and when I downloaded it again from the PCAviator that was an even older version than the one I had and indicated it required V2.0 only.

Anyone else know anything about this?

I guess I will try the Estonia Tool and see if it works.

I guess I will try the Estonia Tool and see if it works.

It does, perfectly.

Hi,

Go to the fsdt home page & download the newest addon mgr, see if that helps.

Ron

Just had to do that for FSDT GSX - and the new d/l'd installer worked perfect..

Did not have to use the EMT tool.

@RonF and @cthiggin2,

thanx for the heads up, guys, you saved me an evening of grief. I'll have some hair left on my head after all.

Craig

Fsdreamteam and flight beam all have updated installs... Yippee! Never mind what the links say...

Yep, Download form the FSDreamTeam Web-site and not the store you bought it in!

They are 2.2 compatible. Virtuali told me to never use the Estonia tool on addons with V2.2

installers.

Yep, Download form the FSDreamTeam Web-site and not the store you bought it in!

They are 2.2 compatible. Virtuali told me to never use the Estonia tool on addons with V2.2

installers.

2nd that emoticon!  Downloaded from FlightBeam Studios and FSDreamteam, all installed into 2.2 with no issues.

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

My big 3PD item is RXP.  I know it's a dead product for P3D so I'm hoping some devs start working on Mindstar GNS integration.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

My big 3PD item is RXP.  I know it's a dead product for P3D so I'm hoping some devs start working on Mindstar GNS integration.

Same here!

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato