Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Should you have problems running A2A's C172 on P3Dv2.2...

if you have Accufeel also then:

AccuFeelMenu

False

False

Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll.addon>

Rob,

I actually tried this entry 3 days ago, and still can't see Accufeel in my menu.  But as mentioned, I haven't looked for it since doing the Simconnect install

Hi Lewis

Just out of interest, would this be the same issue affecting the Accufeel install.  Again, I had no problems installing/running Accufeel into P3Dv2.1, but for some reason, I can't access Accufeel in the menus under 2.2. 

I hadn't thought to check to see whether it was there last night after doing the Simconnect .msi install to resolve the 172 issue.

Hello,

this is normally a technical error with the host sim be it FSX or in this case P3D. You can follow the Accu-feel v2 troubleshooting FAQ on our forums. Heres a link to a chap who had exactly the same issue recently; http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=39703

Check the formatting of the xml.dll as like FSX, P3D needs it to be 100% correct. A space in the wrong spot and it will simply not work.

thanks,

Lewis

Lewis - A2A Simulations

Hello,

this is normally a technical error with the host sim be it FSX or in this case P3D. You can follow the Accu-feel v2 troubleshooting FAQ on our forums. Heres a link to a chap who had exactly the same issue recently; http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=39703

Check the formatting of the xml.dll as like FSX, P3D needs it to be 100% correct. A space in the wrong spot and it will simply not work.

thanks,

Lewis

Thanks Lewis

Seems the Simconnect.msi installation last night fixed my issue. Accufeel is now accessible from the menu.

Thanks

Erich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aha great stuff. Happy flying!

Lewis - A2A Simulations

On a related note, I'm considering buying the A2A 172. Can anyone speak to performance? For the sake of comparison, I find the RealAir Lancair to be pretty well optimized, but I wouldn't want to go any more demanding for a GA plane.

I've done a bit of research and. as expected, you hear some people saying "same as the defaults!" and others saying "cut my fps by 2/3."  Maybe if someone has both the Realair Lancair and the A2A C172 they can let me know how they compare as a baseline.

Lewis, thanks a lot for your support too, and please, bring that Archer!!!! We need it :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I'm considering buying the A2A 172. Can anyone speak to performance?

I have both.  Performance has been very good for me on both A2A and RealAir ... maybe the RealAir is just a wee wee bit harder on performance, but not much.  But like others have suggested no gear or flaps audio ... but I'm looking into how to try and resolve that.

Cheers, Rob.

I have both.  Performance has been very good for me on both A2A and RealAir ... maybe the RealAir is just a wee wee bit harder on performance, but not much.  But like others have suggested no gear or flaps audio ... but I'm looking into how to try and resolve that.

Cheers, Rob.

Thanks, that is helpful. I'll add it to my wish list, and perhaps hold off until the audio issues get sorted (fingers crossed).

On a related note, I'm considering buying the A2A 172. Can anyone speak to performance? For the sake of comparison, I find the RealAir Lancair to be pretty well optimized, but I wouldn't want to go any more demanding for a GA plane.

I've done a bit of research and. as expected, you hear some people saying "same as the defaults!" and others saying "cut my fps by 2/3." Maybe if someone has both the Realair Lancair and the A2A C172 they can let me know how they compare as a baseline.

Certainly no cut in frames for me. Experience is as per FSX which was v good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

audio issues get sorted (fingers crossed).

Just to be clear, the minor audio issues are with RealAir, not with A2A C172.

Cheers, Rob.

Just to be clear, the minor audio issues are with RealAir, not with A2A C172.

Cheers, Rob.

Ah, thanks much. I'll pick it up this weekend.

Hi 

I am new to prepar3d I just bought the Cessna 172 from A2A as all of you mentioned nothing worked the plane is dark no switches working at all. I do have Saitek quad throttle , trim , multi switch panel  , radio , and switch all are saitek product. Nothing respond at all. I have prepar3d 2.2 I believe that was the latest. Any idea what I should do in steps please as I am not that high tech guy . I really appreciate any help 

Thank you 

Sounds like you need to reinstall simconnect, go to your

P3D folder and look for the folder 'redist' then click on 'Interface',  'FSX-SP2 double  click' retail, lib, SimConnect, hope that helps

Nathan Brennan