Sign in to follow this  
Ready4Takeoff-Simulations

Ready4Takeoff Simulations Abu Dhabi X 2014

If I were the developer, I wouldn't post these until it gets more advanced and serious. Right now, there's nothing to see really. This is not how professional developers showcase their work. However, good luck and hopefully it turns out to be as high quality as FlyTampa Dubai.

PS,

I think it's better (feedback-wise) to open a wip thread on Fsdeveloper, rather than on Avsim. You might have not noticed, but that's the common trade.

• Upvote 1

Those pics make no sense at all to the non commercial flight simmers.

ZORAN

well when you call it 2014 when isd the realease date going to be as i am the CEO of Etihad so cant wait

well when you call it 2014 when isd the realease date going to be as i am the CEO of Etihad so cant wait

You are the "CEO of Etihad?"

Any progress on this? Haven't seen or heard much since the early renders of the model. I hope it's still in some corner being worked on. With your OMAA, T2G OTHH, FlyTampa OMDB and ContrailSimulations OJAI, the Middle East is really becoming an area to fly in and out of.

Cannot find the Facebook or website for this company, is it safe to say that this project is officially cancelled ?

Don't know about Facebook or the project but apparently they are/were also planning on developing FRA (see here). Their website (can be viewed here) also only mentions Frankfurt. I haven't been able to find any information on their Abu Dhabi project so your guess is as good as mine on what these guys are really going to turn up with, if anything.

Hi ready4takeOff. Is the Abu Dhabi Project still underway. Been waiting patiently for months without any news. Glad if you could answer. Thanks.

Abu Dhabi airport have a new terminal under construction. I am assuming that you are developing the old terminal and whatever is finished from the new one...

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM