Sign in to follow this  
Aviationisdabomb

PMDG 777 Landing Gear won't retract!

lol  you being  coy here now arnt  you Julian, why not  just come  out  and say it  :P he is  referring  that your  a pirate and should walk the plank and  should actually buy  the pmdg aircraft.  Funny this was his second post   and  hasn't  signed his name   and starts to accuse you off being  a pirate  made my day this post has lol

TBH the best way to solve dat issue is to buy the original copy.

Before you start the flame war  iam sure  that's to come towards you, I suggest  to read  the rules about  signing your name to your post  and iam sure  that Julian has  bought every aircraft he has got on his pc.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

and starts to accuse you off being a pirate made my day this post has lol

LOL darn, I should not have had my name in my sig. Now PMDG will sue me <gulp>

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

TBH the best way to solve dat issue is to buy the original copy.

Funny how you know that Captain Birdseye

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

(...)

Did that and all good. Will try another keyboard. Going to take a few days of troubleshooting, will let you know how it goes. Thanks again Pete.

It could still be a double assignment of 'G' relative to an addon, not necessarily to FSX itself.

BTW, I also have a button on my CH yoke assigned to the L/G, next to the FMC assignment and next to the default key assignment. (Standard CH yoke ... like in 'Jurassic'! :lol: )

It could still be a double assignment of 'G' relative to an addon, not necessarily to FSX itself.

Now you have me thinking Olli. I wonder!! But the only thing i use outside of FS that requires key strokes is PFE which runs as a client on my Lappy. And key stokes are set up as Cntl 0 - 9  Will keep digging.

BTW, I also have a button on my CH yoke assigned to the L/G, next to the FMC assignment and next to the default key assignment. (Standard CH yoke ... like in 'Jurassic'! :lol: )

I am going to set that that way myself I think. it certainly would eliminate any key conflicts.

BTW, I have the same Yoke in the cupboard as a spare. like a girl guide, I like to be prepared. :lol:

I keep my fingers crossed for you!!!   :LMAO:

Thanks Olli :lol:

Might have to start a new thread tomorrow, as I just got a gear disagree on approach to YSSY using the mouse clicking the gear lever. Alternate gear does not work either.

It landed on it's belly on rnwy 34. If I slew, I get the gears back, but the huge gear doors remain open.

I thought about sending another ticket to PMDG, I will, but they are very busy at the moment.  I also checked I have flexnet enabled in window services and I have. But it is looking like an activation issue, even though I have reinstalled the T7 and NGX. I am also thinking panel states again, now I know it is not a key assignment issue.

Thanks for popping in to help.

Never had L/G issues with saved panel states myself.

My guess would be an activation issue, too, but since you've reinstalled already (incl. re-activation) ... why shouldn't the re-activation "stick"?

I've had an activation "fallen off" (with the 744X), but you would not expect this to happen frequently/immediately after a re-activation, would you?

Never had L/G issues with saved panel states myself.

My guess would be an activation issue, too, but since you've reinstalled already (incl. re-activation) ... why shouldn't the re-activation "stick"?

I've had an activation "fallen off" (with the 744X), but you would not expect this to happen frequently/immediately after a re-activation, would you?

Exactly, and not random either. This is about as hard to trouble shoot as the freeze issue which I don't get.

All my non PMDG planes work fine Airbus ext, LDS 767 QW757, PMDG 747 and MD11 are fine. Just the NGX and the 7.

Got me beat.  Off to sleep on it ^_^

Strange one  ,  take it you check the failures option is not  set  to anything just wild guesses  now :unsure:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

All failures disabled. Will try re installing the planes again.

here's hoping  for ya, hope it  works  but some how I don't think it will,  but hope you prove me wrong  Julian.  keeping  fingers  and  toes crossed :P

Peter kelberg

here's hoping  for ya, hope it  works  but some how I don't think it will,  but hope you prove me wrong  Julian.  keeping  fingers  and  toes crossed :P

Yes, I don't think it will Pete. I have just re installed after un registering and re registering. Will keep third party repaints off for the meantime as well. If this does not work I will send a ticket. At least i can say i gave it a try. keep you posted.

So one member dusty_sourdough apoligized to the OP for thier behavoir  and accusing him of being a pirate. The OP came back shared his fix and it helped some of you guys, and you guys still didn't apologize, just ignored it, but were quick to try his fix.  Wow, just Wow.

Jon Bailey

Jon Bailey

940666.png