Sign in to follow this  
Aviationisdabomb

PMDG 777 Landing Gear won't retract!

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/777LRF.html

"Buy Now"

Activate

----

If it was legit, you'd have read the rules, signed your name, and submitted a support ticket to PMDG.

I have had that issue of gear not raising, on the NGX and T7. And I am a long time customer of PMDG. You should not jump to conclusions. If the OP is a tea leaf, he won't send a support ticket will he!!

I think your PNF needs to go back and do some recurrencey training  :lol:

I have had that issue of gear not raising, on the NGX and T7. And I am a long time customer of PMDG. You should not jump to conclusions. If the OP is a tea leaf, he won't send a support ticket will he!!

I have to disagree, 1st post and he comes here to ask a question that is known to be a plague for pirates but not the PMDG support forums? If it smells like a pirate, it probably is. 

Since no one  given  you some  answer  here other than signing your name,  and  buying it  which you should if  you havnt,   suggestion is  have you got your g  key assigned   correctly  for the landing gears

i would just like to say that i had this issue with an update from fsuipc it deleted my key assignments somehow and i have bought every piece of software i own so you cannot assume it is illegal.

Also if this is their first time with a pmdg product they wont know about the ticket system etc.

that is known to be a plague for pirates

Yes, maybe so, but as I posted, it can happen to legal copies. As Pete posted above, it could be a key assignment.

If it is a pirate copy, then he won't get help, simple as that.

Or piracy

Or Lunacy ( for having the balls to ask on here ) :lol:

Or Lunacy ( for having the balls to ask on here )

Time will tell, if the op  comes back and post  good chances he has a legal copy, if not  than time to walk the plank for the op :P

And I too had a crash problem when I first got it, and got great support.  However, you didn't register a user name with "da bomb", disregard the rules, and make your first post here, while talking about the only issue that consistently affects pirates.

Had he followed the rules, I wouldn't have assumed piracy for a second.

Had he followed the rules, I wouldn't have assumed piracy for a second.

Good chance he is, was not disputing that he maybe one. However, someone not signing there name is not proof, as quite a few genuine customers don't until they are told they must. Not everybody reads the rules, pirate or not.

• Upvote 1

Fully agree, I had the same issue. Contacted support, the got me straightened out. 

• Upvote 2

Здравствуйте, может кто-то мне помочь? Всякий раз, когда я снимаю, когда я нажимаю G, чтобы убрать шасси, ничего не происходит! Некоторые помощь с благодарностью.

Попробуйте выключить в кабине руках шасси. Если шасси убирается, вероятно, необходимо назначить ключ в программе

OP hasn't come back = plank!

:lol: :lol:

Попробуйте выключить в кабине руках шасси. Если шасси убирается, вероятно, необходимо назначить ключ в программе

Google translate is crap, but here it goes: Try turning off the cab chassis hands. If the chassis is removed, probably, you must assign a key program

I will let others decide the meaning, but looks dodgy. One pirate to another ?

:lol: :lol:

Google translate is crap, but here it goes: Try turning off the cab chassis hands. If the chassis is removed, probably, you must assign a key program

I had Google translate that into German, and I figured out something like key assignment for the L/G. So didn't smell fishy for me.

Wondering, though, why someone would use Cyrillic here without an apparent reason?

OP logged in with AVSIM after receiving a couple of suggestions but hasn't posted again.

That's it from the forensics department for now!!!   :ph34r:

Ah ye' good ole pirates. "Oh calamity!! I have blown my broadband cap downloading this software and it does not work!! I demand support! I am a loyal pirate!" Well bloody pay them and you will have support. Or as a free solution boot off a windows disk and run diskpart and clean your disks.

I got mine at a 50% discount:

777gear.jpg

Fascinating! At least that provides redundancy, one retracted for drag reduction and one extended for redundancy. Epic!! 

Maybe the ground crew thought they were funny and something like a gear pin in the mains!

We did the same when we were young with sticks and bicycle wheels! has great effect!

It just means try using the landing gear lever and, if that works, it's a problem with the key assignment.