Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ctiger

FSceneX and FS2004

Was wondering if FSceneX for 2004 would give any real enhancement over my recent installation of Sascha's Enviro.  I have been well pleased with Sascha's work but always looking for any other enhancement that might provide a little more imporvement.  The main reason I would be curious is becasue Just Flight is having a 24 hr sale at 60% off. 

Any comments welcomed.

If it comes with Flight1 wrapper, give it a try. But taking into account Sascha's work, you'll be requesting a refund before the 30-day window expires.

I have FScene and find it to be a nice improvement over the stock scenery.  I also purchased FS9 Evo and could not live with the performance hit and tweaking required.  So, to answer your question,yes, FScene is definitely worth the investment and is set-and-forget.  I would also recommend that you find a water and sky package such as REX for a full transformation of the sim experience.  My only complaint about REX is the long load time for getting current weather conditions, but the result is amazing.

But taking into account Sascha's work, you'll be requesting a refund before the 30-day window expires.

.....or will he?  Kinda agree with Forkedtail, but to each his own.

I have FScene and find it to be a nice improvement over the stock scenery. I also purchased FS9 Evo and could not live with the performance hit and tweaking required. So, to answer your question,yes, FScene is definitely worth the investment and is set-and-forget. I would also recommend that you find a water and sky package such as REX for a full transformation of the sim experience. My only complaint about REX is the long load time for getting current weather conditions, but the result is amazing.

Thanks for your input.  I have had no problems with performance using Evo and my computer is not what you would call high performance.  Already have REX package.  Certainily agree with the long load times.  Since it appears there is no major enhancement with FSceneX (over Evo) might as well stick with what I have.

Thanks to all for your input.

Hi fellow simmers,

I am also thinking about our purchasing FScene. Does it work with UT and GE Pro or are there conflicts?

Thanks and best regards from Germany

Timo