This is what happens when you set your mind to something.

Inverted_01_zps0abd0be4.jpg

Inverted_02_zps9a5391e4.jpg

Inverted_03_zps6ebae59b.jpg

The Inverted Achievement! I have wanted that one for a long time. Finally!

Now, I can start flying rightside up again. :lol:

And a last image of my Mustang (and its shadow) parked at Kenai.

Inverted_04_zpsb4c3325f.jpg

Best regards.

Luis

Nice Luis, that was a fun one to get. Love the shadow effect.

Steve

Good job Luis. I got that one way back in the RV. Much fun.  You can always make it more interesting by combining your love for bridges with inverter flight, hint, hint. :lol:

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Outstanding to both Rick and Luis :good: , I will have that to look forward to.

I have a hearing impairment (high frequency lose, loss of clarity of words, I have to analyze what I think I hear :unsure:). I use headphones when I’m on my computer or watching TV.  When Luis and I were flying at Hilo the other day he was communicating with me by voice. I was able to hear him fairly well… surprisingly, compared to other voice communicates I hear on Flight. Luis I would like to know what head set you are using, and what the setting you have set for them are :help:, would like to try one myself.

It’s a good day to fly! :p0504:

It’s a good day to fly! :p0504:

EVERYday is a good day to fly :)

Congrats on the Inverted Acheivement! That's a great looking bird to do it in, too!

Good thing the shadow was there to share it with the plane :D

Pat☺

I have a hearing impairment (high frequency lose, loss of clarity of words,
I also have some high frequency lose. The VA gave me a 10% disability, But it is not bothering me too much. Just got used to the constant ringing in my ears for the last 45 years or so. :blink:

Steve

Just got used to the constant ringing in my ears for the last 45 years or so.

Same here, only just about 35, not 45 years :)

Work on a Military Flightline and the rifle range, even with hearing protection, it still affects one...

Pat

Work on a Military Flightline and the rifle range, even with hearing protection, it still affects one...
Yes, Much to close to running aircraft while loading munitions. B-58, F-105 and F-111's.

Steve

Using Voice Chat is a lot easier than having to type everything in Text Chat while flying.

You can find instructions from Bill Leaming for setting this here:

http://forum.avsim.net/tutorials/article/54-setting-up-voice-chat/

I do not exactly follow the instructions in this text.

1. I call up the GFWL menu (by pressing the Home key) and in the Private Chat section, select the Flight channel. But, maybe there is no need for this.

2. If you check the Multiplayer list of users, some will have a Speaker icon next to their name and some will not. Only the former can hear the Voice Chat, I think. Perhaps this refers to those who have headphones plugged in? Or maybe their radio turned on? No idea.

3. The Tab key = PTT, but I have mapped this to the normal joystick button (you know, the one that in Hollywood movies is always used to release the air-to-air missile! Fox One! :lol: ) To map the joystick button, go to Options - Gameplay and make sure to select your joystick in the drop-down list. The entry to modify is called, unsurprisingly, Voice Chat. :lol:

I wish more of you would use Voice Chat instead of Text because it is simpler and easier to use.

Best regards.

Luis

Luis, does this just require a headset, boom mike combo with the two plugs that plug directly into the computer head set and mike jacks? I have often thought of trying this out. It is, as you say very difficult to text and fly at the same time? Unless of course one has a willing spouse/ co-pilot handy like some people we know.  

Steve

Hi Steve,

Just the simple, cheap Chinese-made headset with microphone works for me.

Jack knows something about a required setting - he'll probably lets us know as soon as he is tired of floating in the air at Barking Sands. :lol:

Best regards.

Luis

Yes Steve, I know the person you are referring to :P, but its only been that one time so far.(She is an ancestry.com junky) It was at that time that all the spelling was all right. I'm holding your UFO captive at Barking Sands. :ph34r:

Thanks again Luis for the information I requested, very much appreciated!   :smile:

Haha, Luis, I did the same thing in the same place a couple weeks ago.  I found that if I flew at about 35K feet, with the speed and attitude set just right, the aircraft could fly upside down by itself almost continuously.