Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUN14 - PMDG 777 SP1 and 300ER updates

What do you mean? This week means this week, what else can it mean??

Obviously not what the rest of us think it means, as that week as now gone - so maybe its this week, which we still aren't sure what that is. ;)

week
wiːk/
noun

1. a period of time (also see: indefinite).
    "we will have an update within a week"

A period which ended inconclusively for us.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

This an attempt at humour, nothing else. I'm sure the information is forthcoming...

Epic reference!  ha ha.

This was my FB profile pic for a bit:

IMAG0692.jpg

Kyle Rodgers

dd41ea3fd00ea5f184adbd29b2ca0133f63883e0

Definitely kidding, but since we are on the topic of references, here is my "two cents".  :lol:

Thanks for lightening the mood with a classic Office Space reference. 

Cheers.

Well since today is a public holiday here in South Africa,

Yes, I too enjoy the many public holidays we have here, it's  just those working days between them that's troublesome.

Johann van Rhyn

Epic reference!  ha ha.

IMAG0692.jpg

Is that a swingline you've got there? How many times has your desk been moved this month?

Adrian Brown

The fact that my birthday is tomorrow, I really think that the SP1 & 300ER will be released tomorrow, just because PMDG devs wants to make this gift to me :D Haha!

The fact that my birthday is tomorrow, I really think that the SP1 & 300ER will be released tomorrow, just because PMDG devs wants to make this gift to me :D Haha!

untitle.JPG

Haha sorry :P  Just stumbled across this one :lol:

Really hoping for a release within this week. But let´s see :ph34r:

regards,

Alexander Marx

Is that a swingline you've got there? How many times has your desk been moved this month?

haha - it is! And I've been moved too many times to count. That office in the picture was my office from a year ago.  I've been moved a few times since then.

Kyle Rodgers

Really hoping for a release within this week. But let´s see :ph34r:

Not going to happen. Unless by week you mean PMDG's definition of week, in which case yes it will release within some time between now and the future.

Wouldn't that be brilliant if it was released tomorrow, but somehow blocked for purchase for a week to the people that have been overly vocal/critical of the amount of time it has taken?

Now that would be funny :lol:

……or maybe a note from RSR saying "Hey folks! We planned on releasing this product to you tonight but there were a few things that I couldn't finish up because I had to cut my day short so I could write this update since you all demanded it. Anyway, we're going to release this tomorrow now! Have a great night everyone."

(Disclaimer: Satire)

Adrian Brown

Epic reference!  ha ha.

IMAG0692.jpg

Were you auditioning for a part in The Office?

week
wiːk/
noun

1. a period of time (also see: indefinite).
    "we will have an update within a week"

:LMAO:

ki9cAAb.jpg