Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUN14 - PMDG 777 SP1 and 300ER updates

1 star.

I hovered over the link and saw that it was to youtube, but clicked anyway in the vain hope that it would be something other, well, something better and more creative, than what it is.

I am dissapoint.

Regards,

Brian Doney

And I clicked...

This is stupid because:

- I don't know where PMDG is located, but it is between midnight and 3am on sunday morning, so I don't think anyone is working at this time there

- I don't think anyone will do something before monday morning

- I checked 5 minutes ago on PMDG website and saw nothing

Hopefully I am patient, and eagger to fly this beauty soon,

Cheers,

Max

ITS OUT !!!

T777 Expansion Package SP1c 

I can see the intend of joke here, "Rick rolled"... ok, but I must admit that I didn't laugh at all this time even if I guess it didn't mean to be...mean!

For a so expected thing, better to stay away from this type of joke, please!

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

And I clicked...

This is stupid because:

- I don't know where PMDG is located, but it is between midnight and 3am on sunday morning, so I don't think anyone is working at this time there

- I don't think anyone will do something before monday morning

- I checked 5 minutes ago on PMDG website and saw nothing

Hopefully I am patient, and eagger to fly this beauty soon,

Cheers,

Max

I think PMDG is headquartered in Northern Nevada, somewhere around of KRNO/RNO, but HQ will be moving from Nevada back to Virginia, where the company was founded in 1997. I think... :D

As it stands, the PMDG 777 auto trims. For example, when hand flying, if you change speed and then do nothing to the trim, simply use elevators to maintain your flight path, the bird will automatically trim for the new speed. This is wrong, it's not how the real T7 functions.

What the T7 does do in real life is auto trim for config changes, for example flap deployment, but it does not trim for speed. It's the pilots responsibility to trim for speed, just as we do in any aircraft. Trimming the T7 shouldn't feel any different to trimming a 737 or 757.

PMDG have now corrected this error in SP1, and in addition, fine tuned the fly-by-wire in regard to other aspects.

Ah very nice, sounds good, I know what you mean and also think it would be better for it to be that way. When one hand flies the ngx you can feel very engaged and connected, same for the 777 but with a smoother control, not like with an airbus where the controls are soft/bland and so automated, too simple as if one is flying some arcade plane, kind of boring to say the least (obviously I speak only for the fsx experience, I have no idea how it really is, I bet its pretty cool too :)

How about we get two new pinned topics: "PMDG Pricing Policy" and "PMDG Release Schedule" and then an automagic ban on anyone posting about those subjects in other topics?

PS

I fell for it too... Damn that Rick Ghastly for ever producing that song.

Bert Laverman

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Lowlife person. I will not call names at him because it won't bring me any further.

Nevertheless, the extra information about the release timeline seems to be a hoax from the developer himself. 

But then, I don't understand why he should joke about it as he was always sincere and righteous to us.

I am pretty sure the release will be fantastic once it comes, and it will make everyone happy. But this is not the way to go. I am a pretty heavy news junkie, so

when promising new information at a later time during the same week, please stick to your words sir, otherwise just tell it right away you are joking (haha).

I am waiting for more news nontheless, but I certainly do not appreciate people like this f.....g Zoran person to troll about this hot topic. It is just not done.

Now, I will enjoy my Ifly 737 NG with weather radar as a punishment.

Regards,

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

The week isn't over yet. I'm sure RSR will keep his word and give us an update soon.

Regards,

you are correct the week is not over if you are in Honolulu its 11 26pm saturday

Gary Stallard

I think PMDG is headquartered in Northern Nevada, somewhere around of KRNO/RNO, but HQ will be moving from Nevada back to Virginia, where the company was founded in 1997. I think... :D

Thanks for the information, which makes my assumption right: nothing will come out in the Saturday-to-Sunday night. And I doubt anything will on Sunday, so just let's hope we will know more on Monday!

Cheers!

Max

The week is not over for French people. A new week starts at Monday for us, haha :)

By the way, nobody even got the effect.  A 30 second commercial plays before every popular YouTube video.  So just a word of advice for the future before you troll like an a$$hole, make sure you choose a video that has less than 50,000 views.  

I did, I use adblock in Youtube, no need to watch boring adverts there.  :Shocked:

Regards,

Joona L