Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUN14 - PMDG 777 SP1 and 300ER updates

As it stands, the PMDG 777 auto trims. For example, when hand flying, if you change speed and then do nothing to the trim, simply use elevators to maintain your flight path, the bird will automatically trim for the new speed. This is wrong, it's not how the real T7 functions.

What the T7 does do in real life is auto trim for config changes, for example flap deployment, but it does not trim for speed. It's the pilots responsibility to trim for speed, just as we do in any aircraft. Trimming the T7 shouldn't feel any different to trimming a 737 or 757.

PMDG have now corrected this error in SP1, and in addition, fine tuned the fly-by-wire in regard to other aspects.

I can't wait for SP1 or the -300ER. I just hope it come out at a time i can afford it, so I don't have to wait to buy it when it is released. I can wait though. The work PMDG put it is worth every minite.

Sigh..

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

I want to play this new game  :rolleyes:

Arslan Nouar

PMDG, Where is your "RELEASE TIMELINE"?

i think they will give it tomorrow

This is how they do it.  Few picture on Facebook of the new repaint and then come on here to give you a few updates to see what's going on, to make you think that the service pack is coming out soon.  In reality we don't really know when it is coming out.  Speaking for myself I only wanted a SP1, not waiting for god knows how many months. (By September that will be exactly 12 months).  I'm just hoping when it is released we don't come on here nick picking. :lol:

Regards

Mo

For shame!  No one in this forum ever picks nits  :LMAO: 

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones

PMDG is a business and to be successful it needs sales,the longer they hold out the more sales they will generate from the near hysteria being created in the forums.If it has taken 8 months and counting for the release of the service pack to be released then it was never anywhere near ready in the first place but in order to survive revenue has to be generated so it was released and to probably to 95% of us that own it there are only a few problems that could have been resolved with a couple of patches.The 300 has been so hyped for release with the service pack that most wont give a monkeys how much it costs but will just reach for the wallet,don't get me wrong i will be purchasing on day of release as will most other 77 pilots.My bet for whats it worth is its gonna set us back 35-40$.

Gary Stallard

For shame!  No one in this forum ever picks nits  :LMAO:

Andrew Jones

:biggrin:  :biggrin:

Mo45

i think they will give it tomorrow

Well they did say "this week" and Sunday is technically next week. :ph34r:  

sunday (us timing) maybe rsr gives a time line or if it is delayed by any means, he will update the same that this and that is causing the delay.

we all are waiting for the time frame ( hell we are waiting for release not for time frame right?

have a nice day fellow simmers.

So hopefully by tomorrow RSR releases the release time frame for the soon-to-be released PMDG 777-300ER!

*RELEASE!* is the key word here. He adds that a lot, the release time frame, which means that there probably won't even be a date given yet.

We are just waiting, and I'm fine with it.  It comes when it comes.  I've never been one to complain about it.  Heck I've only sent my food back once at a restaurant and only because the steak was just under par.  

So hopefully by tomorrow RSR releases the release time frame for the soon-to-be released PMDG 777-300ER!

*RELEASE!* is the key word here. He adds that a lot, the release time frame, which means that there probably won't even be a date given yet.

I'm sure you remember the release of the one we have now.  I remember Capt. R saying he would give a release timeline, then it was out before the week was over.  I remember them saying you will get notice, and that they wouldn't just release it without saying anything, but that is what pretty much happened.  And I loved it.  BAM!  Surprise suckers!  Here's your new toy! 

If it s really about 35-40$ i will never fly the 300 and will stay on the 200r. Hope PMDG will be wise. No more than 15 $ (737-600 is 24.99 but initial pack is 69.99 compare with 89.99 of 777 base back). Some of us are tired waiting update. and not ready to pay an add on as full new product. Moreover to fully use 777 with new wx radar you have to buy asn 49.99. If 300 is really 40$ in final to fly it= 89.99+40+49.99= 179.98$ !!!