Sign in to follow this  
Guest MattNW

Name one bug you want fixed for FS10...

The ability to change and experiment with scenery without having to shut down and restart John

Guest A321

Id like to see the time zones fixed, as well as all the other bugs mentioned.I feel that FS2004 was the most unstable release of the modern versions.Jason

Guest Herrie

Better support of dual display.Herrie

- Improved smoothness (optimised) / FDE out-the-box for one.- Why not Voice ATC - if VOXATc can do it, then I'm sure MS could integrate much better, especially if other ATC suggestions are also included.Sorry that was 2.Regards,Stuart Hyett

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

the blasted zig-zags get my vote - and my goat! :)regards,Mark3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest Keyser Soze

Improving ATC, mainly SID/STARs and aircraft spacing on finals. I don't need any better eye-candy - it's fine now and could last until FS11.

Guest recnahne

After landing, most AI aircrafts taxi so slowly that it takes them hours to leave the RWY and ATC tells me to go around. I don't know if this is really a bug, but it keeps buggin' me (sorry...).Cheers, Holger

Apart from a new and decent Flight Model, I'd say STUTTERS and CRAPPY TEXTURE LOADING...

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Guest abent

Since many of the things I would like to see improved have been mentioned, here's one, actually 2 (sorry), i'd like to see addressed:improve the default apron and taxi textures with something like a dxt3 alpha channel along the edge so there is not such a sharp transition between the taxiways, aprons and the surrounding grass. A gradual transition from concrete or what have you to grass would be a major improvement. Most good payware sceneries have this nice effect. Most other things can be modified in scenery design but the one thing that 'bugs' me is how fake the taxiways and aprons look - way too sharp and abrupt a transition.Make an editable terrain mesh so the end user can alter terrain around AND ON the airport. It would be nice to let people modify an airport, putting in little hills, dips etc. MS airports are too flat IMO.Thanks for listening...Adam

Guest lemonadedrinker

1.ATC to give proper guidance in the mountains.

Guest liebowa

>True overcast and the ability to have different layers of>visibility to go with that. (IE rain below the overcast)>>HornitI agree completely! PLEASE Microsoft, FIX THIS!

Guest Turnbull2000

Prevent photo scenery from blurring.

Guest dimbo

Stop kid from coming into the cockpit and telling me I don't hustle or work hard enough on defence.

>Me, I'd like to see the sunrises not suddenly do a>"doubletake" and repeat itself ten minutes later.Huh?