Sign in to follow this  
Murfman

Anyone Need Pushback from the Gate? Try Tugmaster!

I posted on this subject yesterday, and not a single person has taken a peek at the post. I can't believe no one is interested in this, so perhaps my title was too vague!

Take a look at this new set of 3 tugs by JarDesign:

http://tugmaster.airbus320neo.com/

Here's a video showing one of them in action:

I just purchased them, and they work great.  The only catch is that they are for Windows only. Not sure if they're planning to support other operating systems.

The best $10 I have spent in a long time.  I tested on 4 different planes using all three tugs, but not on the same planes. You need to use the right tug for the right plane, of course.

I tested them on the C172, the CRJ-200, the Saab 340, and the default B747.

The interface is easy to use.  You can drive the tugs yourself or give commands to the driver by means of 4 arrows and a stop button.  Take a look; I think you'll be amazed!

Tom

Pretty Cool.

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

All it need is audible radio communication between ground and plane. That I think would really add to the feeling of being there :rolleyes:

But I still might pick it up if it's only $10..

Color me impressed.  I cannot wait to get to the larger aircrafts.  I just need to start putting more time into learning things.  Thanks for the added incentive.  I think I will add this to my shopping list.