Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

How To Get AI To Land At OTHH, Instructions Here

Step 6a:

The FSX SDK needs to be installed (including Service Pack SP1a). Then the TrafficDatabaseBuilder.exe needs to be copied from "Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK" to the MyTraffic folder. It's this tool that actually builds the bgl files that are in the MyTraffic/scenery folder and these are the traffic files used by FSX. I've just tested this, and now OTHH is full of Qatari airliners. . before step #7, make sure that MS FSX SDK is installed, and copy TrafficDatabaseBuilder.exe to the MyTraffic folder, then step #7 will display a DOS shell at the end as it executes TrafficDatabaseBuilder.exe.

Hi Julian,

I use MTX 2010 version and have not been able to get you excellent method to work for me but I am still to try the added step 6a. I am hopping that this will finally do the trick. I will report back. Could it be that MTX 2010 users also have to do this and may be all MTX users?

Here is a excellent link o how to install the SDK, if you do not do it right it could mess your FSX up.

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/wiki/index.php?title=SDK_Installation_%28FSX%29#FSX_Deluxe_RTM_users

Cheers

Hello,

i means, that i´ve finished all steps succes. My Traffic in OTBD is now to disappear, but the traffic in OTHH is missed. Only my aircraft is standing at the OTHH gates and parking positions.

I use My Traffic 2010 but without SDK?!

Best regards

Frank

Hi Frank try insatlling the SDK thats what I am going to do tonight when I get home. Here a usefull link o installing the SDK, its important to do the install correctly.

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/wiki/index.php?title=SDK_Installation_%28FSX%29#FSX_Deluxe_RTM_users

Its a shame such a nice airport is casuing so much trouble.

Hello Sebyh,

thanks, but in the past time i´ve succesfully change the traffic with MyTraffic2010, OTHH is full now with Qatar Airways.

Best regards

Frank

Hello Sebyh,

thanks, but in the past time i´ve succesfully change the traffic with MyTraffic2010, OTHH is full now with Qatar Airways.

Best regards

Frank

Hi Frank,

did you get it to work without the SDK? and can you tell me what you did different please. Or did you just follow Julians steps and did it a few times until it worked?

I am using My traffic 2010 also and are trying to get it to work.

Cheers

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

i´ve simpe followed all steps (without 6a) from answer 7 on this thread.

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/77521-ai-traffic-switch-from-old-doha-to-new-doha/

Before i´ve reinstall and then new install MyTraffic2010 and additional i´ve change the hombase from Qatar Airways via the MT editor.

Now, Quatar Airways is present in OTHH with random generated flights, but in OTBD are also a few Airlines present. This is not 100% correctly, but i´ll make only a few flights from and to OTHH.

Best regards from Germany

Frank

Hi Frank and Sebastian, sorry for late reply, have not visited this thread for a while. Sebastian, the link that Frank provided in his post is my instructions I posted in simflight. That should work for you. Let me know how you get on.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi Julian and Frank,

Its sorted thanks to both of you. :lol::P :P it was hard work.

Julian I think your instructions work, I missed one option which was obvious but not in the instructions. When I saved the new OTHH airport I had not ticked what kind of airport it was. Once I ticked International airport option for OTHH in the airport edit window AI glory filled the airport.

Frank I did change the Qatar airlines HQ as you instructed I think that helped too.

For any one else with My Traffic 2010

- you do not need the SDK

- When you save new OTHH airport tick International so My Traffic schedules traffic to it

- Change the Qatar airways HQ from OTBD to OTHH.

Now I am going to enjoy flying from my new Doha Airport and reminisce the time when I lived in Doha.(Like every country there are loads of nice people there) 

This forum wont let me edit my last post.

Julian I think your instructions work

What i wanted to say was "Julian your instructions work thank you so so much for sharing and all the work you put into this".

I just bought the Hamad airport today and i've got like 4 AI airplanes parked (so i guess something has to be linked to OTHH regarding AI traffic) but thats it, so i went to AIFP3 and did the find/replace thing, it removed the traffic from OTBD but doesnt show up at OTHH, any suggestions?

Hello,

Maybe I am wrong, but at the ending of step 4 we are told to save as "airport.txt".

Shouldn't that be "airports.txt" since that file is made by / exists in the \fsx\mytraffic\ folder?

I did try both ways (without the sdk option for now) and didn't get it working though, but just trying too help here.

Greetings,

Maikel Rozemeijer

The Netherlands.

Dear every body,

Need your help please , how to add Ultima traffic2, fsx to the OTHH ,made update to ut2 ,added power pack, but no use,

need your help step by step ,please thank u

Hi, don't know if anyone is still watching this thread but I need help!

I got OTHH for FSX SE and tried to move the traffic from OTBD to OTHH with little success!

I went to Aifpc2 and changed all the flightplans from OTBD to OTHH, Some worked, most didn't! Now Qatar airways has gone off the face of the earth and now I don't know what to do?!

I use ICE Traffic V6. YES YES, I know you all say its pirated and all that rubbish! But some of us don't have time to download a million flight plans and install them so this is the easiest and less painful way for me!

Thanks,

Kevin 

Ok, some how I got it to work! Funny thing is that I have no idea what I did?! LOL!! :lol:

I recently did exactly this  before i formatted my pc it was works perfectlly, but now !! something wrong,, no traffic at old doha also there is no traffic at hammad intl. ??