Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

How To Get AI To Land At OTHH, Instructions Here

Is there a method to get WOAI AI to land at OTHH?

Did you read post #1 ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

For those using MYTaffic 2013, the instructions have been updated, please read Step 6a

Instructions:

Step 1:In start menu, All programs, scoll down to MyTraffic X open and select mytraffic editor

Step 2: Top menu, file/open select MTX_54b.myt  or MTX_54C.myt if using 2103 schedules

Step 3: Top menu, airport/edit, in the box that opens, click button on the right that say's "Edit by Airport Name". In the white empty pane on the right, click on it, and type DOHA. Click once again "Edit by Airport Name" and a box will appear with details regarding OTBD. At top right, click remove. Close the airport editor. Go to menu/file and click save.

minimise editor.

Step 4: Copy the following to notepad, making sure you don't leave the brackets behind

OTHH,25.274500139,51.608333141,4.0,G,0,0.70,Qatar
{
    RUNWAY,15945,197,HARD
    RUNWAY,13976,197,HARD
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,50.0,CARGO
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,36.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
    PARKING,23.0,GATE
}

Save as airport.txt and save to root folder of MTX

Step 5: Bring the editor up again, make sure database is still loaded, got to menu, airport and click import airport text.

No confirmation will occur, so don't think it has not imported, because it has smile.png

Step 6:

Go to menu, airport, edit this time, scroll down left pane till you see OTHH, highlight it, click edit,  in the box that appears, type in the name of OTTH  which is Hammad Intl. That is all that is required here. Click "Keep Changes" Close the airport editor.

Save changes as above.

Step 6a:

The FSX SDK needs to be installed (including Service Pack SP1a). Then the TrafficDatabaseBuilder.exe needs to be copied from "Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK" to the MyTraffic folder. It's this tool that actually builds the bgl files that are in the MyTraffic/scenery folder and these are the traffic files used by FSX. I've just tested this, and now OTHH is full of Qatari airliners. . before step #7, make sure that MS FSX SDK is installed, and copy TrafficDatabaseBuilder.exe to the MyTraffic folder, then step #7 will display a DOS shell at the end as it executes TrafficDatabaseBuilder.exe.

Step 7:  Go to menu "Create" click on create all files and traffic, in the box that appears, click on the button on the top that says "Go Now" Be patient, this can take a while. Once you see the progress bars have stopped, you think it has not because it will say that in the main window. As long as the progress bars have stopped your safe to save and close the editor and test in fsx.

If you find it has not worked, go back to step 7 and try again.

If you still see traffic at OTBD, it did not compile correctly, so compile again,instaead using create, scedules, traffic etc..

I have no traffic at OTBD now, and is showing up now at OTHH.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi!

AIFP is working with ### AI Traffic? If yes, where is the Traffic.BGL file?

please answer with instructions

If it uses the default naming, it is in fsx\scenery\world\scenery file name traffic bgl. If your ### AI uses something else, I cannot help, as I do not have it.

Hi!

AIFP is working with ### AI Traffic? If yes, where is the Traffic.BGL file?

You shouldn't get support for pirated materials as it is.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

You shouldn't get support for pirated materials as it is.

Sorry Dave, I did not realise that was the case.

No worries Julian, it's certainly not your fault.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

not working for me, been trying multiple times and getting frustrated. I hope they just release a traffic file for OTHH because a lot of us are having the same problem. I am using STB but I am not sure if that is causing the problems. I can wait for a solution because I don't fly there often but always love seeing a new airport for prepar3d v2.2.

not working for me, been trying multiple times and getting frustrated. I hope they just release a traffic file for OTHH because a lot of us are having the same problem. I am using STB but I am not sure if that is causing the problems. I can wait for a solution because I don't fly there often but always love seeing a new airport for prepar3d v2.2.

What AI are you using ?

WOAI, so it should be easy. Their packages never let me down. I am not an expert but the problem seems to be with AIFP not seeing the new airport or the airports in the flight plans but I may be wrong.

WOAI, so it should be easy. Their packages never let me down. I am not an expert but the problem seems to be with AIFP not seeing the new airport or the airports in the flight plans but I may be wrong.

Yes, it should be straight forward.

When you get to this bit

Next, where it says "field condition", select "Destination", next in the "Find box" type OTBD then in the "Replace" box, type OTHH then click on "replace With"

make sure the airport OTBD is clicked on the airport list pane, and then click "ALL"  in the replace box. Make sure AFIP2 has p3dv2 selected. And compile. get back to me and let me know how you get on.

yep, already did that (many times). The new airport even shows up in the airport list. I also check the find replace list again just to make sure the new airport is showing and didn't revert back to OTBD. It's so strange because it should work because everything looks correct. The only issue that I get is when opening up the file I get a message saying something like one or more of the airports in the flight plan has an alternate ICAO code which means that it may not compile. It's also telling me the the IATA code (DOH) is already in use and I have to delete That assignment (?).

I guess I do have some issues after all.

By the way do I select "save and compile", "recompile" or "save file list" ? because that is confusing. I also have an issue where I compile but when I close AIFP it tells me changes have not been saved but it doesn't say what else I need to do or what my changes were. Again pretty confusing. Thanks