Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Southern California possible?

Yes there is and I can't wait. Top of my most wanted list.

Me too....it would be nice to finish off California...and I hope they also include the Baha Peninsula   I also hope they include lots of marine life,  killer-whales, dolphins arcing, a couple species (or more!) of the native whale population. This is a very important draw for the Baha area, San Diego, etc.  A nice representation of the  Queen Mary as well as Santa Monica would be great too!   Oh...while we're at it....how about a good sand representation of Zuma Beach. I did a lot of surfing there, while growing up.  Oh..oh...and Disney Land in Orange County.  

I have to end this post...before it becomes three pages of requests to bring out the boyhood home of California!  :rolleyes:

I have to end this post...before it becomes three pages of requests to bring out the boyhood home of California!  :rolleyes:

Yeah man I could go on and on as well. I have confidence all of the highlights will be addressed. With each release, Orbx raises the bar. The Palm Springs preview from Jarrad... simply stunning.

Yeah man I could go on and on as well. I have confidence all of the highlights will be addressed. With each release, Orbx raises the bar. The Palm Springs preview from Jarrad... simply stunning.

Palm Springs?!?!?!?   Hooza!   I hope they then do Desert Hot Springs as well...we always went there....(it was cheaper, for a family of four  B) ).

and I hope they also include the Baha Peninsula

Lol, it's Baja but sounds like Baha.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Lol, it's Baja but sounds like Baha.

We always spelled it, Baha....but if the correct spelling is Baja...hey...I'm good with that...lol.

Palm Springs - Live event "sneek peek" on AirDaily X today guys :)

[Live Events] ADX viewers will get an early live pre-release sneak peek preview of Orbx Palm Springs live with the artist himself: Jarrad Marshall! This is an event you won't want to miss! Join us with your questions and comments live! http://www.twitch.tv/adxlive/ See you there!

Rgds, Shaun