Sign in to follow this  

Looking for something bigger

I'm with Dave on this one, the Q400 is a beautiful aircraft to fly...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

The Aerosoft new airbus, your joking?

I think every suggestion you have been given is better than there bus.

I went to look at there new 318-319 thinking by now they would have moved with the time.

Given that most sim'ers these days have TrackIR and most have more than one screen.

I ask does this new version coming with 2D pop ups and have you include wings from the VC view this time.

The 320 had the wing lights there but no wings lol.

The reply I got, I should have read the 62 pagers(of guff) and I would have found the answer to the 2D, NO and no there are still no wings.

I made no comment apart from a Thank you. Question got deleted lol.

No winds aloft no descent winds no pop up 2D, no wings, fine if you don't use TrackIR and your head is locked in place. You have to use a silly zoomed out view to see what you need to in the VC.

The 736 you see the engines and wings from the VC even the 800 you get a nice view of the WL with no more of a look back as you would IRL, not the silly locked head view you get without TrackIR.

So if you want a fancy toy go for the there bus. Looks great and that's it.

Harsh....! not if we are talking A2A PMDG standards.

The Only bus to get will be the FSLabs but that's like waiting for the second coming and even in the year 2045 when it comes the P3D version is later.

If it had come with some 2D's and a true view from the VC I might have bought it for a native tube for P3D to make due till PMDG sort themselves out.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip