Sign in to follow this  
LMMLSptr

PMDG 777 with no gear, Controls in fixed position

Hi guys!

I was flying the PMDG 777 this morning, It worked perfectly as always, I started flight sim and now the gear is up, the controls are jammed, on the ground. I didn't change anything with the FSX interface or other stuff. 

I'd highly appreciate a solution asap. 

Tenkjuw,
Jake Meilak

Your license/activation is corrupted. Reinstall will help.

I reinstalled it, but it didn't ask me for any activation key, anyway other than that it's still with the problem. Thanks nonetheless

I reinstalled it,

Definitely not a license problem, and reinstall is a last resort since the installer has a repair option that should be used instead of reinstall.  Anyway, by any chance are you loading the PMDG aircraft on top of another PMDG aircraft?? Be sure to select a FSX aircraft for the free flight default. It's not unusuall for FSX to take 20-30 sec to display the gear and ground clutter, but I assume your problem does not go away. Load something besides the B777 to make sure normal works then try the B777. You can open a trouble ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com to get help direct from PMDG. Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Definitely not a license problem, and reinstall is a last resort since the installer has a repair option that should be used instead of reinstall.  Anyway, by any chance are you loading the PMDG aircraft on top of another PMDG aircraft?? Be sure to select a FSX aircraft for the free flight default. It's not unusuall for FSX to take 20-30 sec to display the gear and ground clutter, but I assume your problem does not go away. Load something besides the B777 to make sure normal works then try the B777. You can open a trouble ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com to get help direct from PMDG. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help sir. I've opened a ticket, but due to time differences, I only get a reply per day, meaning this could take a whole week worst case scenario. 

Nothing else worked.