No BayTower forum atm....

...So I thought I'd post this in here.

Real one.

cczdreal.jpg

Mine.

cczd1.jpg

cczd2.jpg

cczd3.jpg

Doesn't it look great with a three bladed prop? Make a nice little update eh Danny?...Danny? :(

On AVSIM now

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Looks like a beaut' Ron! Maybe time I got round to reinstalling the RV-7? Yeah - I sometimes wonder what happened to Danny too. Seems like the last contact was a Facebook post back in July...

Thanks,

Nick

Yeah...  an updated installer and transponder fix for Prepar3d would be greatly appreciated.  The BT forum's been gone for months, though...  doesn't look likely to come back.  :(

Nice paint, though!

Plane looks great.  I too have wondered where Danny went.  And now the forum is gone so all the info there is no more. Speaking of that, there were directions on how to add the Reality RPX GNS530W to the panel of the RV-7.  Does anyone have that info?  I did it once before several years ago following Danny's directions, but have forgotten how I did it. I have now upgraded to a new computer and have tried everything I know to install the GPS and have been unable to get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Ron

Ron (W4ET)

I believe ryanbatcund (Ryan Butterworth) would have the information for you. IIRC he has spent many an hour in the RV-7 and is a RXP guru.