Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Imagine...

...if FSX looked like this

https://www.dropbox.com/s/evd0tabqp5j2rtm/Screenshot_2014-11-21-22-05-14.png?dl=0

Just bought myself a tablet and was checking out flight simulators in Google Play store just for the fun of it and found this one called Infinite Flight Simulator and thought to myself "Amazing how we today have better looking cockpits in apps for smartphones and tablets than we have in our beloved FSX..."

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wow...must be something wrong with my eyes then but if I had the same light and reflections in my NGX I would be more than happy.

Richard was refering to the screen reflections (I guess).

(How was the EIDW departure, wet? )

Terrible and awful...wow...just wow...

Glad I'm not the developer of that app :lol:

You're absolutely right Jude, those reflections are very nice IMO.

And yep...departing Dublin was wet indeed but at least I could see longer than my nose compared to yesterday night when I arrived. For the first time in a very long time I didn't go manual on short final but executed an autoland.

I can show you some pretty bad FSX cockpits.....and I can show you some awesome ones as well.

For what its worth, that cockpit looks pretty good considering what it is.  Obviously some of the high end addons have some darn good look and feel and wear and tear look to them.