Sign in to follow this  
Virtualwombat

Will Santa bring the Turbine Duke V2?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Unlike some other addon vendors, who shall remain nameless, RealAir does not release their airplanes until they are 100% happy with them..  this could take a while.. be patient.

Yes, I value the RealAir attention to detail above all else. I'm never disappointed with the quality of their planes, whereas other makers, even the big names, often have little problems that take patches to fix. Still, if RealAir can release in December, then it will mean more sales, me among them.

Cheers,

Noel.

I purchased the piston V2 version a while ago. Shortly after that I made the switch to Prepar3d. So I hope Realair is considering a Prepar3d version of their piston Duke as well. With GTN integration ofcourse  :BigGrin:

I'd love to see this under the Christmas tree, but whether it's this month or next month or three months from now I'll happily wait for the perfection that is RealAir.

I purchased the piston V2 version a while ago. Shortly after that I made the switch to Prepar3d. So I hope Realair is considering a Prepar3d version of their piston Duke as well. With GTN integration ofcourse :BigGrin:

It says on their page they're making P3D versions of the Duke and Legacy as well as GTN integration in both platforms.

Thanks Ryan, I'll scroll down next time :lol: Funny thing is I thought I had read somewhere about Prepar3d versions with GTN integration. Feeling kinda silly now  :Doh: