Sign in to follow this  
CrewF16

PMDG and VATSIM

I have yet to fly online and plan to go through all the training recommendations on the vatsim website but my question is whether the controllers care if I use the 777 on unrealistic flights. I don't have alot of free time so the longest flight I would be able to do would be 2 hours. Which is somewhat unusual for the 777. Sorry for the off topic question.

Lately, I've been flying JFK to PHL and back with the Boeing 747-400 because these days, I simply don't have the time to do longer flights.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

The only time I ever tried online flying was back in 1997...  It wasn't very authentic and I never went back.

One of these days, maybe. 

I'll probably be coming to you guys for help!

It's a pretty complete experience now, Captain, thanks in large measure to your creations.  Since you used to be a JS41 pilot, load that beauty up at, say, KPHL and fly to KLGA.  Short and sweet, and usually great ATC along the way.  Add in your favorite weather program and the authenticity will be there.  

And we are always happy to help newbies.  :P

Justin Friedland

VATGOV10

Lately, I've been flying JFK to PHL and back with the Boeing 747-400 because these days, I simply don't have the time to do longer flights.