Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Flytampa CYYZ first screen shot posted

Very excited! YYZ has been neglected for year and there is no one better to make it than Flytampa. 

Since Orbx Vector 1.2 came out, I went to look at the Welland Canal. It's still the same neglected joke it was before.

Orbx should make a FTX region for southern ontario spanning from Kingston to Windsor up north to Parry Sound area. That would be unreal. Flying around Ontario offers a vast amount of scenery from the flat fields around windsor to the escarpment by burlington and the many lakes and beautiful scenery in the Muskokas and Tobermory area. 

I think it's the most expensive airport in North America to land at isn't it? 

Yep!

Looking forward to this release!

Cant wait to start hopping between CYYZ and CYUL!

and KORD and KJFK and KPHL and all elsewhere stuff

Orbx should make a FTX region for southern ontario spanning from Kingston to Windsor up north to Parry Sound area. That would be unreal. Flying around Ontario offers a vast amount of scenery from the flat fields around windsor to the escarpment by burlington and the many lakes and beautiful scenery in the Muskokas and Tobermory area.

That would be awesome. Few people outside of the great lakes region realize just how diversified and magnificent it is.

But Orbyx will go where the sure money is:mountains and oceans. It's probably also easier as it's mostly empty. Can't blame them though. They have a business model that works. Well maybe Russ White would take a crack at it once he gets a couple of airports under his belt.

What annoys me, is Orbx frets over some obscure landmark in the armpit of nowhere and neglects one of the most important waterways in existence. Guess it's cheaper to draw a river.

What annoys me, is Orbx frets over some obscure landmark in the armpit of nowhere and neglects one of the most important waterways in existence. Guess it's cheaper to draw a river.

I hear ya! I was kinda hoping orbx would just make their way East over Continental North America. They seem to be randomly making FTX regions now with Norway just being released. And they seem to be going away from FTX regions with the Europe open LC product line.