Sign in to follow this  
liketofly1

CDU input

Hi,

First of all thanks for this beautiful bird for P3D! She flies soooo nice....

I only have 1 tiny little problem when entering data into the CDU... it does not take ever click.... what I mean is if I enter 3000 (clicking on the CDU in the VC) I click 3 and 3x0 (rather quickly). most of the time it will only take 1 or 2 of the 3 zeros...... so I have ot wait until the input is actually showing in the CDU input field before it will take the next click....

don't know how to discribe it differently - it just seem that the imput is slower then in FSX......wher I did'nt have this problem.... can anything be done about that?

regards

Hi,

First of all thanks for this beautiful bird for P3D! She flies soooo nice....

I only have 1 tiny little problem when entering data into the CDU... it does not take ever click.... what I mean is if I enter 3000 (clicking on the CDU in the VC) I click 3 and 3x0 (rather quickly). most of the time it will only take 1 or 2 of the 3 zeros...... so I have ot wait until the input is actually showing in the CDU input field before it will take the next click....

don't know how to discribe it differently - it just seem that the imput is slower then in FSX......wher I did'nt have this problem.... can anything be done about that?

regards

I have this issue in FSX as well. I think it's down to how fast your sim is running FPS wise. The slower it's running, the slower you have to be with inputs.

What about keyboard entry?  Key clicks are handled differently from keyboard input... if I entering four or fewer digits I'll use the key clicks but more than that I either use the tab key or click on the scratchpad.

I too have had this issue in FSX-MS and in FSX-SE. It has nothing to do with the aircraft's CDU itself---I tracked it down to an over sensitive mouse's left-button. Same problem occurs her where I have to be alert for making double posts.

Thanks for the answers, 

Its not a huge problem as I said.... so I guess I'll have to live with it.... :rolleyes:

regards