Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

[Beta Preview] NGX SP1d

I don't know if it will be 2 months, but it won't be in the initial update release, sorry. PSR has said, they are working with Aerosoft, on how best to push the update to the DVD customers, but nothing yet has been decided. This is the danger of buying from a separate publisher, rather then directly from the developer. The same thing happened with CS and Just Flight, but that was worse, since both severed ties with each other, so the JF customers were left out from the latest CS updates. That's not the case with PMDG and Aerosoft (At least not yet) so I'm sure they'll come up with a solution soon. You have to remember, when you purchase from a 4th party publisher, your sales and support agreement is with them not the developer, even though people tend to blame the developer in these cases. It's really the publishers issue.

Tom Cain

Yeah I know and I bought the T7 directly from PMDG but the NGX was my first Addon for FSX and I bought it 3 years ago in a shop. At this time I had no idea how this whole update system works. But anyways you only learn from your mistakes :) Thank you for your answer Tom! Cheers

Yeah I know and I bought the T7 directly from PMDG but the NGX was my first Addon for FSX and I bought it 3 years ago in a shop. At this time I had no idea how this whole update system works. But anyways you only learn from your mistakes :) Thank you for your answer Tom! Cheers

Latest post from RSR (Tonight) states, they have come to a solution for DVD customers, they just have to work out the logistics, so hopefully you won't have long to wait. He did say it won't happen until they're sure the download version is stabilized.  Evidently the last build broke a lot of things, which is why the delay in the DL release, the latest is maybe Saturday, but he didn't seem  to optimistic on that.

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Latest post from RSR (Tonight) states, they have come to a solution for DVD customers, they just have to work out the logistics, so hopefully you won't have long to wait. He did say it won't happen until they're sure the download version is stabilized.  Evidently the last build broke a lot of things, which is why the delay in the DL release, the latest is maybe Saturday, but he didn't seem  to optimistic on that.

Tom Cain

Thats interesting! Thanks

Can you tell me the actually time for release NGX sp1d for FSX i can';t understand the words up thanks

Soon.

Kyle Rodgers

What about a actually date does it have?

We don't give release dates.

Kyle Rodgers

Soon.

Cool, I am going to mow my lawns, I trust it will be ready when I get back inside.

I have a lot of lawns...  #PMDGsoonTM

"CONSPIRACY THEORY"

Follow the facts:
On February 12, Pete Dowson launched the FSUIPC 4939b Test version, to meet FSX_SE pre build 62609.
Pete Dowson in the readme file FSUIPC 4939b test announced vacation leave and only return at the end of the month of February.
http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/
PMDG already have the 62609 version of FSX_SE, or have changes of this information and optimizing NGX for the new FSX_SE version, but have to wait for its release.
Unlikely yes, but not impossible.

Soon :ph34r:

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

Kyle you forgot about the "  :ph34r: "

haha - I do that when I'm trying to be funny. As he seemed to be having issues understanding (and rightfully so if his native language isn't English), I didn't want to confuse him with extra stuff, or give the impression I was taking a shot at him.

Kyle Rodgers