Sign in to follow this  
ankh21

New contrails FSX with DX10

@Keven Menard - Is there any news on this update ?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Wendel 

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, we are currently prioritizing on new products right now. An update will be available in the coming weeks.

Meanwhile, you can still PM me and I can send you the files I've been woking on, you can then try it and give me your feedback on it.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, we are currently prioritizing on new products right now. An update will be available in the coming weeks.

Meanwhile, you can still PM me and I can send you the files I've been woking on, you can then try it and give me your feedback on it.

Thanks for replying Keven!

You can't recieve PM, (The member Keven Menard can not use the messaging system). 

Thanks for replying Keven!

You can't recieve PM, (The member Keven Menard can not use the messaging system). 

Fixed that, sorry!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi,

Hi,

any news on update? ;)

Hi,

Hi Keven,

I just open PrecipitFX and i noticed it updated. Is the fix for the dx10 contrails in the update ? or it wasnt an update that i saw ?

Both PrecipitFX and 777 immersion have been updated, whats new? Thanks

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Hi Keven,

I just open PrecipitFX and i noticed it updated. Is the fix for the dx10 contrails in the update ? or it wasnt an update that i saw ?

Hi,

We released PrecipitFX v1.4 earlier today with an option to install custom DX10 contrails. Let me know the results!

Thank you for your patience guys!

Both PrecipitFX and 777 immersion have been updated, whats new? Thanks

777 Immersion was updates to fix a few bugs with the Install utility. Nothing related to the product itself.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Ok thnxs for the fast reply and the great products Kevin! :)I see the dx10 option. I will test it out in the comming days!

Just a short question...

Is it still necessary to convert the effect with the fixer? Or is the contrail effect DX10 compatible out of the box?

Thanks for your great work and Support!

Matthias

Just a short question...

Is it still necessary to convert the effect with the fixer? Or is the contrail effect DX10 compatible out of the box?

Thanks for your great work and Support!

Matthias

You still need to convert the effects using the DX10 Scenery fixer.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi,

is it possible to improve look of contrails in DX10 mode? They are quite "dotted" when we are looking down (or up) on them... see below:

t2548913_dottedcontr02.jpg

t2548912_dottedcontr01.jpg

Lucas

May I remind with above...? :wink:

"Special Effects Detail" slider to the Max ?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42