Sign in to follow this  
Groovin_DC-10

Best Looking Commercial Jets

No pods for me ...

Wingroots are the go !  Checkout the tailplane dihedral.  ^_^

131758_800.jpg

Great posts, everyone.  Thanks for sharing.  I originally meant for this to be the best looking commercial jet add on (sorry I didn't clarify in the title), but it's all good.

I already mentioned my best looking add on for FS9 (CLS 747).

Now, for best looking jet...  The DC-10-30 all the way for me.  I love everything about it and can't find any fault with its aesthetics.  It does look very masculine too.

Interesting posts about European and American planes.  I really enjoy both types (modern since I haven't flown the oldies in real life).  But for cabin design, I think I like the ones on European airliners best.  I love the way Lufthansa cabins look.  I've always liked the way Germans design things, though some people find their look too clean/clinical.

But for cabin design, I think I like the ones on European airliners best.  I love the way Lufthansa cabins look.  I've always liked the way Germans design things, though some people find their look too clean/clinical.

Have you looked at Qatar and Etihad recently?  IMHO both are raising the bar substantially.

You know whats funny, how something so beautiful as the Comet could evolve into something so ugly as the Nimrod.

Have you looked at Qatar and Etihad recently?  IMHO both are raising the bar substantially.

Etihad looks great (especially the ones that use earthy tones) but I'm not a fan of Qatar's cabins.  The mood lighting is overkill and looks more like a strip club to me, imho.