Sign in to follow this  
trucker17

Tom Allensworth Memorial flight

Ok;

Here is what I can contribute...

I have twitch channel: "flightsimfsx", Where I can Stream in 1080P with Xsplit.

I think we all can be on Vatsim network at this time for multiplayer... Hopefully ATC active or not. While using teamspeak or raidcall.

About Streaming, I have to know how to get everyone on my stream, I use Vpilot for Vatsim , when I can go each AI a/c show what each one is flying.

Well, I think we can do it.

Count me in.

Thanks for the Offer.....Lets leave the Twitch channel open for now, and see how many joins the flight.....

I will start a separate thread for everyone to sign up for the flight....

I'd like to, but given my job, I won't know until very last minute whether I can do this or not (I drive a tractor-trailer for a living).

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I'd like to, but given my job, I won't know until very last minute whether I can do this or not (I drive a tractor-trailer for a living).

No problem, on that.....I know what thats like, I am semi retired from running 48 +

I have created a new thread for anyone who wants to join in on the flight.....

You can sign up at the link below.....

when you read the thread you will find the information we need....We are trying to get this flight made into a video, so we need your aircraft type, and manufacture.....(EXAMPLE: Warbird sim, A2A, Carenado, etc.) This is so your plane can be seen in the sim as more then a black aircraft.

All aircraft are welcome......

Thank you to the STAFF for pinning these.....

You are most welcome!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thank you JFGaming.

With that i think we should have everything covered, for the flight.

I may not be able to participate in the flight. However, I do have video editing capabilities. I'd love to help out in that regard.

Keeping my eyes skyward,

Raymond Jornd

Sr. Captain

American Airlines Virtual

I may not be able to participate in the flight. However, I do have video editing capabilities. I'd love to help out in that regard.

I`ll be sending you the stream video for you to edit.

My%20Signature.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.