Sign in to follow this  
CKAJCA

Eaglesoft Citation X V2

LOL Ron, you crack me up...just trying to help a fellow out...geez!!!

Not sure how you read my response Dutch but there is no criticism involved. We've been trying for days to help the thread starter and your post obviously helped.

Our point was simply that the OP could have known this days ago due to the tutorial video links to the same information. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I understand Ron, as a matter of fact I just found the video that darn near explains it to the word. I have installed the X into FSX-SE and and really pleased. FSX-SE runs really good on my lower end pic and so does the X in SE

Running FSXGold:MS, FSX:SE, and P3DV2.5 and all perform well.

Glad you are enjoying her.. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Ron:

Long as we have your attention I wonder if you could answer a question for me on the X. Should I be seeing undercarriage compression, primarily the mains, upon touching down? I don't see it in replays so I'm wondering if I'm such a smooth pilot or the compression is not visible or modeled?

Thanks

Rick

Should I be seeing undercarriage compression, primarily the mains, upon touching down? I don't see it in replays

There is a known problem with FSX and third party addon aircraft which affects how the landing gear is viewed.  I'm not sure how this affects the X, just throwing it out there.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

"Advanced Animations" must be enabled.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks for weighing in guys. I do have "Advanced Animations" checked and I do see compression in other aircraft. Just wondered whether the ESDG X has that modeled.

It was at the time of release and you should see it. Just checked and it's fine. It will be a definite in CX3.0 as well. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Can you incorporate this into your navigation display?

rolasnradar-v10.zip from the library

Thanks for your interest for my radar Gauge.

May I ask you to read the manual, section "legal & warnings"?

You can use my radar gauge on your computer, modifying any of your panel.cfg.

However it's not allowed to distribute a payware aircraft with my gauge included.

Thanks for your understanding,

Roland

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

I'm having problems engaging the heading mode, the light comes on but it just holds the current heading. When i change the heading with the heading dial nothing happens, stays on the same heading.....i'm sure its pilot error.

Bob McDuff

No offense, but are you sure you are turning the HDG button and not the CRS button? HDG is blue and to the right. Hope this helps.

Answered in our forums:

Revisit the CX750 Display Controller Manual.pdf and the CX750 Flight Guidance Controller Manual.pdf. We're certain you will find where you are getting sidetracked.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png