Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

the FTX (ORBX) website has been off-line, all morning....

What a mess - hope they get it sorted out as it has become an orbx world and puts a damper on things for sure 

Rich Sennett

Your quote and the answer to it makes zero sense.

His post #33

So could anyone shed some light on why ORBX was in such a rush to push this Unified LCLookup out when they did?  Oh yeah, and let's not forget that in August, we'll get yet another version of FTX Central, when ORBX is finally going solo with the sales of their products AND will run their own servers AND streamline the installation process of products users bought.

They HAVE to know that their client base is big enough that sudden changes to their products and services, without proper support is going to cause problems.  :sad:"

And then he goes into melt down when I agree with him..

Zoran,  You are free to patronize any company you wish.  If their service doesn't satisfy you, you are free to purchase elsewhere.  Instead you post here and do nothing but complain about how the company should know better, etc., etc. 

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Zoran,  You are free to patronize any company you wish.  If their service doesn't satisfy you, you are free to purchase elsewhere.  Instead you post here and do nothing but complain about how the company should know better, etc., etc. 

Instead you post here and do nothing but complain about how the company should know better, etc., etc. "

Garbage where did I say that the company should know better?  and what does that even mean? do not take the liberty of twisting my words thanks. 

"If their service doesn't satisfy you, you are free to purchase elsewhere"

Idiotic..Im speechless. bit late for that now and as I said Im willing to give them time..so dont waste mine and go back and read the thread Properly 

• Upvote 2

ZORAN

Instead you post here and do nothing but complain about how the company should know better, etc., etc. "

Garbage where did I say that the company should know better?  and what does that even mean? do not take the liberty of twisting my words thanks. 

"If their service doesn't satisfy you, you are free to purchase elsewhere"

Idiotic..Im speechless. bit late for that now and as I said Im willing to give them time..so dont waste mine and go back and read the thread Properly 

You need not be condescending in your response.  Indeed, I misread another post to be yours, and I apologize for that.  But your arrogance is breathtaking...and I'm speechless that you take such personal offense at what folks post here.  Lighten up and enjoy life...for a change.  You'll live longer.

Stew

Stew you started it but apology accepted,  I forgot it already  :smile:

ZORAN

Here's hoping the whole situation is cleared up speedily and to everyone's satisfaction.

Stew

Jv  has  posted the issues  and  responses   made  by some  users   in the general section of  the ftx  forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Loose lips sink ships over at Orbx land. Some folks come over here to vent as it's a bit more lax and tolerant here. :wink:

Scott

Here's hoping the whole situation is cleared up speedily and to everyone's satisfaction.

I'm confident it will be. Stuff happens!

Kind regards,