Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

the FTX (ORBX) website has been off-line, all morning....

i just tried and it shows offline

Brett Culley  Asus rog strix gaming z390,9900k at 5.1 GHz@ 1.325V, MSI RTX 2080 Super, Trident Z 64gb of ddr4 3600 MHz ram,2 m.2 500gb nvme Patriot Hellfire's in raid-0 windows 10 Pro,lg 32 inch 1440p primary monitor

Just checked, it's also offline for me

Cheers!

Maarten Franken

Offline from Germany for several hours now,

Michael

Prepar3d Professional v4+5, AeroflyFS2, XP11; Beta tester of SimStarter, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus Z170 / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 /  XTOP/Saitek hardware panel / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

Might be a hard time for Jay again.

Prepar3d Professional v4+5, AeroflyFS2, XP11; Beta tester of SimStarter, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus Z170 / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 /  XTOP/Saitek hardware panel / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

I figured as much...they didn't announce a downtime...

Hey Ses - note I edited the link since I originally mistranscribed it.  If you click on the original it'll error.  Sorry 'bout that.

Scott

Hey Ses - note I edited the link since I originally mistranscribed it.  If you click on the original it'll error.  Sorry 'bout that.

Scott

No problem!  Found this happening most of the morning.  I read your correction to my post, regarding HD Trees in fat regions...and took note. Thanks! 

Mitch

It's still the middle of the night in Oz, so maybe the ISP servers are down for maintenance or hacked again.. :(

Both ORBX and OZx are down together with OZx image host..

James Lambe (jaydor)

t7MjauY.png

Worked ok this morning around 7am Eastern Standard time USA then shortly went out.   STill can't get them now 12 pm     Howard

As well as Ozx and Orbx, Rex is also down

It's as I expected, Australia has been switched off. That'll teach 'em to pay their lecky bills.

What is the answer to life the universe and everything? An 'app'.

My Paints On MediaFire