Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

the FTX (ORBX) website has been off-line, all morning....

....has anybody else tried obtaining the web page?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

its a no go for me in southern cal   I only get the cached image.

Just checked, it's also offline for me

Maybe they blew out of town, locked the door, and turned off the lights...

Offline from Germany for several hours now,

Michael

There are a number of websites you can visit to see if it's you or everyone.  In this case, it's everyone.

See: http://www.isitdowrightnow.com for example.

Scott

I figured as much...they didn't announce a downtime...

Might be a hard time for Jay again.

I figured as much...they didn't announce a downtime...

Hey Ses - note I edited the link since I originally mistranscribed it.  If you click on the original it'll error.  Sorry 'bout that.

Scott

Hey Ses - note I edited the link since I originally mistranscribed it.  If you click on the original it'll error.  Sorry 'bout that.

Scott

No problem!  Found this happening most of the morning.  I read your correction to my post, regarding HD Trees in fat regions...and took note. Thanks! 

Mitch

It's still the middle of the night in Oz, so maybe the ISP servers are down for maintenance or hacked again.. :(

Both ORBX and OZx are down together with OZx image host..

Worked ok this morning around 7am Eastern Standard time USA then shortly went out.   STill can't get them now 12 pm     Howard

As well as Ozx and Orbx, Rex is also down

It's as I expected, Australia has been switched off. That'll teach 'em to pay their lecky bills.

But the Australian-based FSS is online. Yet.

But the Australian-based FSS is online. Yet.

There might be perhaps, a power outage that shut down ORBX's server location, and not FSS. 

Our website, forum and email are all hosted with the same company as ORBX. We have sent correspondence on the matter and hope it's resolved soon!

Bummer... bought Trees HD and need the new Orbxlibs but can't download it now... I think a vital file like that should be available from other sites too, like the Flightsimstore...

That'll be a very colourful correspondence I'll be bound!

I am also finding that FTX Central 2 is no longer showing my installed add-ons. Does it work by polling the Orbx servers before letting addons run, e.g. is it DRM?

EDIT: Also I had a ton of problems last night with FSS, the site was super slow and sent me several purchase notifications. Really hope I didn't use the site during a hack?

I am also finding that FTX Central 2 is no longer showing my installed add-ons. Does it work by polling the Orbx servers before letting addons run, e.g. is it DRM?

EDIT: Also I had a ton of problems last night with FSS, the site was super slow and sent me several purchase notifications. Really hope I didn't use the site during a hack?

I just read your post...and was curious...fired up Central 2..and everything shows as it should. Did that with P3D as well.  You might have an issue....

I just read your post...and was curious...fired up Central 2..and everything shows as it should. Did that with P3D as well.  You might have an issue....

Having said that, the Orbx site literally just came back online as well. Just good timing on your end.

And now my addons all show up.