Sign in to follow this  
byork

NGX REBOOT HAS BEEN RELEASED! DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

Uh, no, I didn't say I had it sorted - I said perhaps doing a full reinstall for the third time would work ('third time lucky'). 

Alas - no go; doing a reinstall didn't fix it. This is a fairly new PC and I'm not getting any other errors in any other program that I can think of. For now, I'm going to wait to see if moving to Windows 10 (over the weekend, I suspect) solves anything. If not, I'll open a ticket. Thanks,

-S

This looks really promising and i would clearly put a little more reality to my PMDG 737 :)

So here's my question:

I'm using a german version of windows (as I'm German :) ), but everything is spoken in english (which is no problem for me). So can I train my system with an english voice profile if I'm using a German copy?

Or do I have install an english copy of Windows?

This looks really promising and i would clearly put a little more reality to my PMDG 737 :) So here's my question: I'm using a german version of windows (as I'm German :) ), but everything is spoken in english (which is no problem for me). So can I train my system with an english voice profile if I'm using a German copy? Or do I have install an english copy of Windows?

Get Windows 10, and download the English - US language pack.

This will allows you to set your speech recogniser to English - US as  required in the manual.

Then just run the voice training.

If you don't want to use voice, just use Button Control.

Best,

No doubt reading all the comments that it is a typically good piece of work.

BUT I have two complaints: Firstly the video promo is pathetic. It gives no indication of any new features (no, I heard one new command!), no new interface, no updated commands, it might as well be my original version, it really gives me no reason to shell out this large amount of money for something that is working well as it is.

2nd. The rebate of E5 is an insult. The price is now almost double what the original was and you expect us to pay twice for the same basic idea, notwithstanding the extra bells and whistles. That tiny rebate is not going to make me want to buy.

Looks like I will have to wait for a rich aunt to treat me.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

1. Well, there's only so much we can show in 1 minute.  The manuals are available on-line if you want to see everything.  And you can read our forums comments.  Comments are all positive.

2. I'm sorry you don't like our discount, but Reboot is a brand new product.  Most companies wouldn't give any kind of discount.

But we do.

And it's not double the price of the original.  This stuff is still extremely low price all things considered.  

I spent an equivalent sum of money today on Chinese food for lunch for 3 people  :rolleyes:  It was all over in 20 minutes, whereas Reboot can give you 100s of hours of pleasure.

Bryan,

Sorry if I seemed rather upset.

I think that the problem is with how you titled it. "Reboot" is what you do to restore something on a PC it is not how you install W10. If this is entirely new then maybe

calling it something else would have made it a bit clearer.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

In many respects it could be considered 'entirely new'. Go do SOP 3 and tell me how familiar it was versus the previous version....

BUT I have two complaints: Firstly the video promo is pathetic. It gives no indication of any new features (no, I heard one new command!), no new interface, no updated commands, it might as well be my original version, it really gives me no reason to shell out this large amount of money for something that is working well as it is.

Supposed you havnt  checked out  all the  videos  that are out now,   new  features  well  there are 3  sops   compared  to only  1  to the old,  the interface is completely  different  to the old and  there  are more updated  commands   etc   one  engine  taxi   you can do  now 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

After reading this topic I had to cave in and buy it.

I just hope my moderately accented (non native) English will be enough since I'm not really interested in the button version.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

I just hope my moderately accented (non native) English will be enough since I'm not really interested in the button version.

Shouldn't be a problem so long as you run the Voice Training.

We have lots of non native English speakers using FS2Crew.

Germany is actually our biggest market believe it or not.

Shouldn't be a problem so long as you run the Voice Training.

We have lots of non native English speakers using FS2Crew.

Germany is actually our biggest market believe it or not.

It understends me ok problem is Windows is turning on a lot of ###### around it. Annoying as hell when you give a command and then PDF file that is open scrolls to the end or something even though window focus is on FSX. How you deal with that.

And one more Q. Is there any way to balance the sound of FO/FA? They are all the way to the right (mono) and in real life your left ear also picks up sound coming from your right side. Capitan as well is balanced more to the center/right instead of 360 degree panorama. Very weird on headphones.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

It understends me ok problem is Windows is turning on a lot of ###### around it. Annoying as hell when you give a command and then PDF file that is open scrolls to the end or something even though window focus is on FSX. How you deal with that.

And one more Q. Is there any way to balance the sound of FO/FA? They are all the way to the right (mono) and in real life your left ear also picks up sound coming from your right side. Capitan as well is balanced more to the center/right instead of 360 degree panorama. Very weird on headphones.

1. Please read the manual.

The "Windows" speech recognizer must be "OFF" or your voice commands may start controlling Windows, too.

Don't worry, FS2Crew voice control will still work.

See here:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=windows_vista__windows_7_and_windows_82

2. With FS2Crew, if crew audio is routed through your Headset (HS option on the Main Panel), the sound will come out of both speakers.

With HS selected off, off the FO will come out out of the right channel (to simulate him sitting beside you).

If using a headset, ensure your headset audio device is selected on the audio setup page in FS2Crew.