Sign in to follow this  
an041176

LICC - Catania 2015 - FSX/Prepar3D

Hi guys! I live in Russia. My name is Andrew, I imagine of a Russian development team JustSim. This is our first project in Europe. And it will be important to hear your opinion about our work. Sorry for my English, I write with the help of Google translator. I'm working on a scene Catania airport, which is located in Italy, Sicily. I want to show you how I create the scene, and how it will change before your eyes. I plan to release in the fall of this year.

c05e89e36d.jpg

7766326f8d.jpg

3cac2f7249.jpg

9f7ed1c7a8.jpg

Hi guys! The passenger terminal of the airport is almost ready! How do you like?

cf6449fd0d.jpg

52dea62e0d.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi guys! A few fresh screenshots that show how things work on the creation of the scene Catania))

daecc48aa0.jpg

a691873b99.jpg

2db8118fee.jpg

Looks excellent!

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

It looks really good, Andrew! :good:

Sicily is a beautiful island. I have been there twice and the LICC landing with a (former) Hapag-Lloyd 737-800 was probably the most exciting landing I have ever experienced. I am definitely interested in this product.

Can you share some more details about the features the scenery will have? For instance: will it have custom high resolution ground textures (I guess the ground we can see here is WIP), will you create animated ground/apron traffic, will you offer animated jetways (e.g. via SODE), etc.

Good luck in your designing work!