Sign in to follow this  
Jimm

P3D v2.5 + ORBX = Perfect

I wanted to share with the community a test (one of many) to see just how well P3D works on my new rig, combined with the fabulous scenery from ORBX.  I do run all of this from my laptop (haters can go elsewhere), but the point is, is that my rig is just how I want it and now i have a perfect sim running and makes flying a whole lot less aggravating. :)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2NiacfrHFltfkF0QWZRSnBtcXF3VUFWR2F2bjdxUEd6N1R2bDRMRko0VXFCbloteDdtTEE&usp=sharing

So, in total, I am running P3D v2.5 with ORBX PNW scenery, ActiveSkyNext and the A2A C182.  In comparison, I am getting much better frames and better stability.  The images aren't the best as they're just examples, but they came from two great flights I had.

Two of the images came from one flight over Seattle and KSEA (testing stability over Seattle which was always problematic) and the other was from a flight from KMRY out to Yosemite which I landed at Pine Mountain Lake.

-Jim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey thanks guys. I'm no Liebowitz when it comes to setting up glamorous shots, just trying to get a point across.  I can say honestly though that I enjoy P3D more and more now. :)

-Jim