Sign in to follow this  
Aviator988

ATTN: PMDG Developers - Please look into doing the 767 series

Hello to all,

A 757/767 combo would be amazing. Such a great family of planes. I definitely miss classic airliners with those great coulourful liveries of the 70s-80s !! I would fall for a PMDG 747 classic with all the variants...

In a more practical way, we have now a good choice in long-range airplanes with the MD-11, the 777 and the upcoming 747v2. The 757 would fit perfectly in my hangar !!

Come on PMDG !! Surprise us !!

Dream on. A 767/757 combo would be a huge undertaking. The 757 and 767 are very different aircraft and it would involve five different engine types. Rather than see PMDG revisit other developer's products I'd rather see them produce sims of aircraft we don't have at all in any reasonable quality.

ki9cAAb.jpg

The captainsim 767 isn't really that bad of a plane if your are really wanting a 767. I have it and it flies and looks pretty decent. My friend who is a retired Delta 767 captian has it aswell and says it's close enough to make him happy.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I have to agree that I highly doubt that LDS is going to be releasing a 757. I would love to have an updated version of the LDS 767. It is a classic that deserves to have a graphics update.

I would thrilled if PMDG would do the 757 and the 767 series.

When and if LDS release the 757 it will be already so outdated. They started work on it so long ago it has to be irrelevant in terms of technology. Plus I doubt they would have a cargo version of the aircraft. That is why I would love to see PMDG develop one. We would get to see all the variants and it would only take them half as long. :wink: Waiting for the LDS 757 is like waiting for a Led Zeppelin reunion, its never going to happen.  :Devil:

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg