Sign in to follow this  
Aviator988

ATTN: PMDG Developers - Please look into doing the 767 series

I love your 737NG & 777 & would love if you would consider doing after your done with the new revised 747, would love to see you guys do the 767 series aircraft..  

I don't like anymore the captainsim version.. having too many issues with it & like how your products work both in the airplane mechanics & Load Planning all built into the FMC.. 

I would love for you guys to do a 767-300 & 400 series..  

I've never had an issue with PMDG product.. 

Capt. Bill Brewer    

:p0503: 

Although I have a feeling that it won't happen, and if it does, it won't be for a while. It can't hurt to add my desire for a PMDG 763ER. One of the most beautiful aircraft out there. With, imo, one of the best looking wings out there. So many fond memories of crossing the Atlantic in 767s

Something tells me the folks at PMDG have already thought this idea--and many others--through. I'd be shocked if their pipeline wasn't already jammed full...

I've got a feeling that it'll be either 757 or 767 mainly because it is a very popular aircraft, don't believe me? Look at FedEx. They're converting old 767s into Freighters. 757 is still popular as well even though most of them are +15yrs. Besides the similarity of the 757/767 would make it easier for future development. I hope they wouldn't just cash in on the 787 because what they said they didn't want to tread on Level-D's footsteps, I would hope they wouldn't do the same to QualityWings. I agree CS is bad :P Also, an MD80 would be nice, any model really. :D I've got a soft spot for the old farts like them.

Alex Brinson

So many fond memories of crossing the Atlantic in 767s

For having crossed the Atlantic at least 4 times in a 767, I can't call any of those memories fond.

...well, at least those related to the aircraft.

The 330 was the worst, but that was because I was in college and booked a ticket in SAS Cattle Car in the middle of what I could swear was a 5 seat middle section (2 - 5 - 2), but the current map shows 2 - 4 - 2, so I could just be imagining things. I did manage to swing a 330 econ plus seat from ESSA-KEWR once, which was pretty nice, but not the best.

The best was the 777, though the 744 rides come in at a close second...and one of those 744 trips was so long ago that the plane only had a projector screen on the bulkhead and terrible headphones in a plastic bag. I even have a few shots up front in a DLH 744 after I asked nicely in German if I could see up front after the flight. Unfortunately, by the time I had gotten up front, I was so tired that, after being asked if I spoke German by the pilot, couldn't find the words fast enough, and we just went in English from there. I'm hoping I'll be able to work out flying their 748 here in January.

Kyle Rodgers

For having crossed the Atlantic at least 4 times in a 767, I can't call any of those memories fond.

...well, at least those related to the aircraft.

The 330 was the worst, but that was because I was in college and booked a ticket in SAS Cattle Car in the middle of what I could swear was a 5 seat middle section (2 - 5 - 2), but the current map shows 2 - 4 - 2, so I could just be imagining things. I did manage to swing a 330 econ plus seat from ESSA-KEWR once, which was pretty nice, but not the best.

The best was the 777, though the 744 rides come in at a close second...and one of those 744 trips was so long ago that the plane only had a projector screen on the bulkhead and terrible headphones in a plastic bag. I even have a few shots up front in a DLH 744 after I asked nicely in German if I could see up front after the flight. Unfortunately, by the time I had gotten up front, I was so tired that, after being asked if I spoke German by the pilot, couldn't find the words fast enough, and we just went in English from there. I'm hoping I'll be able to work out flying their 748 here in January.

I can definitely see where you are coming from. When I flew on 763s I was just a kid, so lack of room in economy wasn't an issue. I just knew I was flying, glued to the window, watching the sun rise going eastbound, seeing Greenland on the way back, and the flight to Europe meant I was starting another summer vacation in Poland at my Grandmas house and other family members. So for me, flying on those LOT 763s (and SAS 767 once, KORD-EKCH-EPWA) brings back nothing but great memories. And even now, when I go back, I still love transatlantic flights. I love the views, I love getting off the plane and bring in a different country, all good stuff in my opinion. Thankfully I've been fortunate in that my dad has good friends at the airport so it has been a long time since I flew in economy across the pond. So I'm sure I wouldn't like it as much being stuck in the back these days haha. And I definitely understand your dread of being stuck in those middle rows. While not on the 330, I did fly on SAS 343s a couple times on SK944 from KORD to EKCH. I must add, Copenhagen is one of most beautiful airports I've been too. That, Munich, and I must say Warsaw is very nice now with the new terminal

I must add, Copenhagen is one of most beautiful airports I've been too.

I haven't been since 2004, so my memory of it is fading, but I do remember it being rather nice (despite my want to curl up in a ball and fall asleep - I usually don't sleep on aircraft, and it was an overnight from KIAD-EKCH, arriving at 0600ish, with a connection around 1000 or 1100).

That, Munich, and I must say Warsaw is very nice now with the new terminal

I do love München, though the International Departures section to the US was a mess a few years ago. At least this time they let you go in and out without going through secondary security again (a requirement if you needed to go to the bathroom at the time, since the holding area didn't have one). Luckily, this time you had both a bathroom, and only someone checking passports to get back in if you really did need to go back and visit the shops. Much better this time around.

The aforementioned 748 flight will require flying through EDDF, though, and I haven't been there since 2005.

Kyle Rodgers

I'd buy a 767 without blinking. Not the same with the 747 although i will probably buy it as well.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I don't know the ins and outs of PMDG's business model or goals  but I find it unlikely myself. The 767 is used less and less every year and most major airlines are retiring them as we speak. From what I have seen PMDG are targeting  products for real training to airlines etc... And as the 767 is on the way out it does not make much sense to produce. I would love a quality 767 & 757 just as much as anyone but I just don't see it. I think the 787 is probably more likely

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

I don't know the ins and outs of PMDG's business model or goals  but I find it unlikely myself. The 767 is used less and less every year and most major airlines are retiring them as we speak. From what I have seen PMDG are targeting  products for real training to airlines etc... And as the 767 is on the way out it does not make much sense to produce. I would love a quality 767 & 757 just as much as anyone but I just don't see it. I think the 787 is probably more likely

The B767 production line is running through at least 2027 with the USAF buying 180 and FDX buying 50 with options for another 50. I'm sure there are other orders out there I'm not familiar with. The B767 would be a good bet for PMDG considering there relationship with Boeing.

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

If memory serves me right:

PMDG's very first aircraft was a 757 for Fly

In fact it was the 757, followed by the 767:

Precision Manuals Development
Fly! Airliner Series 757-200
v1.0 - 12/17/99

Fly! Airliner Series 767-200/300 Add-on for 757-200ER Owners
Copyright © 1999-2000 Precision Manuals Development Group

They followed up with the release of the 757 and the 777 for Fly! II :

PMDG AIRLINER SERIES 757-200 V2.14
Build 09MAY02

VERSION 2.14

FLY!2 AIRLINER SERIES 777-200IGW V2.11
Build 27AUG01

VERSION 2.11

I still use these aircraft to this day as I am a diehard Fly! / Fly!II enthusiast.   :wink:

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

I for one would love a 767. 

Be it a 763 on its own or the whole range

including the 75's would be unreal !!

Jimmy Nestor

I've got a feeling that it'll be either 757 or 767 mainly because it is a very popular aircraft, don't believe me? Look at FedEx. They're converting old 767s into Freighters. 757 is still popular as well even though most of them are +15yrs. Besides the similarity of the 757/767 would make it easier for future development. I hope they wouldn't just cash in on the 787 because what they said they didn't want to tread on Level-D's footsteps, I would hope they wouldn't do the same to QualityWings. I agree CS is bad :P Also, an MD80 would be nice, any model really. :D I've got a soft spot for the old farts like them.

Level-D has been saying for about eight years that they're working on a 757 and have absolutely nothing whatsoever to show for it. I seriously doubt there'll be another product released from Level-D other than their 767 for FS9 and FSX. It's been too long.

Level-D has been saying for about eight years that they're working on a 757 and have absolutely nothing whatsoever to show for it. I seriously doubt there'll be another product released from Level-D other than their 767 for FS9 and FSX. It's been too long.
Agreed. 8 years is too long, by the this time, most of the code would be obsolete anyhow. No 757 from them. I think the 787 would be a likely evolution for PMDG.

I have to agree that I highly doubt that LDS is going to be releasing a 757. I would love to have an updated version of the LDS 767. It is a classic that deserves to have a graphics update.

I would thrilled if PMDG would do the 757 and the 767 series.

I loaded the QW 757 the other day, and I had forgotten how basic it was, and how outdated it already is.It is hard to believe that the QW 757, LDS 767 and the PMDG 747 use to be the only aircraft I flew. I would love to add these planes back to my everyday fleet. At least the 747 is getting a remake!!!  :)