September 5, 201511 yr Awesome pictures man, the A380 still amazes me with its size, I still have yet to see it in person. I love the sat Africa too. What A380'is that. They even modeled the cabin that's cool. Anyways before I rant. Awesome pictures
September 6, 201511 yr They're huge, indeed, but they lack the grace of the 744.... 777 ER / LR... Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
September 6, 201511 yr Excellent shots, HL They're huge, indeed, but they lack the grace of the 744.... 777 ER / LR... +1 If we stick with Airbus, designwise the A340 looks more beautiful than the A380 Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080
September 6, 201511 yr They're huge, indeed, but they lack the grace of the 744.... 777 ER / LR... They make lack the grace, but as a passenger, I've flown on all 3, and trust me, I'd take the A380 any day. So comfortable and quiet..... Ian
September 6, 201511 yr Author Awesome pictures man, the A380 still amazes me with its size, I still have yet to see it in person. I love the sat Africa too. What A380'is that. They even modeled the cabin that's cool. Anyways before I rant. Awesome pictures Thanks Much! Sweet shots! I hope to visit one day Dubai. Thanks for commenting! Great shots! Saw one of these landing today and JFK, Wow!, its huge!! Thank you!........JFK, DFW, LAX....big market! HLJAMES
September 7, 201511 yr Author They're huge, indeed, but they lack the grace of the 744.... 777 ER / LR... Thanks for your comment! +1 If we stick with Airbus, designwise the A340 looks more beautiful than the A380 Appreciate the comment! HLJAMES
September 7, 201511 yr Author nebojsaThank you very much! They make lack the grace, but as a passenger, I've flown on all 3, and trust me, I'd take the A380 any day. So comfortable and quiet..... Big Thank You! HLJAMES
Create an account or sign in to comment