Sign in to follow this  
Bina

Textures for RealAir B60 Duke Turbine v2

I remember there was a (unofficial?) RealAir forum here @ AVSIM. Anyway, does anybody know where I can find some free liveries for the Turbine version 2? I can see some paints from Ron Attwood (!!!) and other guys available for the Piston version but none for the Turbine one... well, except those default textures shipped with the addon.

Thanks!

VQ

Regards,

Victor Quebec

There are many in the library here and at flightsim.com. Enter the plane as you have in your query and they should show up. If not, let us know. I think I have some saved on memory sticks.

Bill W

I have over 5 of them at flightsim.com, just put my name into the FSX search box and they should come up. 

duke%20paint%20Isle%20Air_zpsytfxfcdh.jp

duke%20exterior_zpsctyq5fzi.jpg

thedukeextior_zpsojr3464j.jpg

blkredduke_zpszfhjggsa.jpg

bcduketilt_zps9qbxq6pu.jpg

s2_zpsn3nlatas.jpg

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

OK. I am with the original post above. In the library here I find a score of re-registration textures for the TDv2, and a blank texture, but only a couple of original repaints. I find a score of original repaints for the Turbine Duke v1. My understanding is they will not work with v2.  Is this correct?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

There is no paint kit for TDv2 so I wouldn't expect to find a lot of repaints.

Barry Friedman

Paul, thanks for the heads up. Your paints are truly amazing!!!

Barry, and thank you for explanation, now it's clear why... :)

Regards,

Victor Quebec