Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

P3Dv3 release schedule?

Is there any clarity as to when V3 versions will become available?  I'm particularly waiting for the Navajo which I didn't buy for V2.

cheers

Is there any clarity as to when V3 versions will become available?  I'm particularly waiting for the Navajo which I didn't buy for V2.

cheers

I bought the Navajo a couple of months ago. Carenado says it is compatible with P3Dv1.4 and V2, but I installed it in V3 without problem. I have flown it several hours now and as far as I can tell it is fully functional. It is also in my opnion one of Carenado's best aircraft.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Hi Folks,

Is there an official Carenado list for P3D compatible aircraft with installers that work without any hacks ?

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I'm also having difficulty determining whether The C90 GTX King Air will install using P3D Version 3.1 I have found advertisements on some sites misleading as they indicate P3D compatible only to discover that version 3 is not included.

Has anyone installed this aircraft using P3D V3?

Unfortunately many of the Carenado (V3 compatible and V2 compatible) have significant errors that need to be addressed (check the ContentError Log LM provides if you have it enabled and you'll see what I mean).

My understanding is that Carenado announced they would be updating their fleet of P3D V2 aircraft to be compliant with V3, but no ETA was given.

Cheers, Rob.

I'm also having difficulty determining whether The C90 GTX King Air will install using P3D Version 3.1 I have found advertisements on some sites misleading as they indicate P3D compatible only to discover that version 3 is not included.

Has anyone installed this aircraft using P3D V3?

The GTX has nativ v1.x v2.x and v3.x installer

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

ETA is one thing, but how do you even find out if a product has been updated?

I found by accident that the C206 had been updated, I thought only the TBM 850 and SR22 were updated...

Any other products I've missed?

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP