Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Only in DCS World!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yep, i watched a little part of it in streaming (and the demo of a F16). All lovely to see.

That's also why i jump into those free flight servers on the Nevada map lately and just fly around with other people :D

And now you can do it with the F-86 !!! :-)

Though very limited in terms of scenery, DCS is becoming my preferred flight simulation platform for all sorts of combat aircraft, and helicopters.

I look forward for the Normandy Map, and the upcoming Spitfire IX, but meanwhile I am having a great time using the p51d, Fw190 D9 and the Bf109 K4 too.

Over Nevada I use mostly the two choppers - UH-1H and the Mi-8

Very good Jose. Love the commentary and history

Thx Poppet, but not my video ... It's just a link ;-)

Will Normandie be a free map . I wish I had NTTR but way too expensive for us Indians when converted.

Zulfi, the Normandy Map is going to be payware.  It'll probably be a very complex one, and development will cost a little fortune, I guess...

But Air Combat on the ww2 fighters over the presently available maps, while possible, feels strange :-)

BMS 4.33 is the ultimate for F-16 I think all Blocks. Had a lot of fun on that simulator .

My favorite American Fighter jet is the F-15 Strike Eagle and then I will fly with Mig's & SUkhoi's. 

Yes Normandie could be a more complex mesh / terrain. 

What I am looking in DCS is pure Aerobatics + Formation Flights especially in a Bae HAwk.

DCS modules are expensive, although not much expensive than MSFS or XP add-ons, that's true :-(

40 USD is quite a bit for me. The conversion turns out expensive. 

XP has the freeware / donationware of almost payware quality but XPX lacks in a lot of areas and that keeps putting me off. And now a new thing I feel is not right in XPX , Even with HDR OFF I feel it looks glossy , especially clouds at a certain altitude . well it could only be me