Sign in to follow this  
Eamonn Watson

AVSIM's Interest in the RTRW

Its that time of the year again and the race is set to begin on or about the 20th of February, I want to gauge the interest in the race from the 3 teams.

To that end, does Team AVSIM believe they will be able to participate in this years race and have enough pilots to be able to compete?  10 pilots I believe are the recommended minimum however it has been done with less, its entirely up to you.

NOTE: I am not speaking for the race committee, just trying to help wherever I can.

Thanks,

spacer.png

Looks good to me, thats for sure, but then again I was pretty sure AVSIM could support a team for the race this year. :) 

spacer.png

If I can do something about my recent computer instability, I'll be in. 

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Hey guys hoping to get on for some practices soon. Have we had confirmation yet that the race is actually happening? It's getting close to when I have to book time off from work to make sure it's in time

Harv.png?dl=1

Hey guys hoping to get on for some practices soon. Have we had confirmation yet that the race is actually happening? It's getting close to when I have to book time off from work to make sure it's in time

If its the same time as last year than it will be on the 20th at 0:00 zulu.  Subject to change based on what the executive committee decides, but probably around there.

spacer.png