hai15.jpg

hai16.jpg

hai17.jpg

hai18.jpg

hai19.jpg

hai20.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

• Upvote 1

Very nice HL, lots of desert out there. Liked the way sand colors changed in each screen shot !!  Nice indeed.

Regards

Lamar Wright

Great pictures as usual,love the Saudi desert.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Intrigued how you get your vehicles in the opening shot. In this case, the VIP cars. Your previous screenshots also featured cars, etc.

Excellent

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Nice James, wondering where you don't have scenery...

Very nice HL, lots of desert out there. Liked the way sand colors changed in each screen shot !!  Nice indeed.

Thanks very much for commenting!

Great pictures as usual,love the Saudi desert.

Appreciate the comment!

Nice shots!

Many thanks!

Intrigued how you get your vehicles in the opening shot. In this case, the VIP cars. Your previous screenshots also featured cars, etc.

Thanks for your comment.....Instant Scenery 3 is a Flight 1 utility and the cars are from ORBX library bgls.

HLJAMES

Excellent

Thank you very much!

Nice James, wondering where you don't have scenery...

Appreciate the comment....scenery makers are busy!

HLJAMES

Won't ask exactly what was happening at that meet in the desert in shot #1...but that big guy (bodyguard?) would definitely not count as a standard 77 kg passenger!

Cheers

Keith

"when a standard weight of 77 kg is used in a 12 passenger aircraft instead of actual weights, the statistical probability of overloading the aircraft is as high as 25%. This probability diminishes to 0.0014% if the same standard weight of 77 kg is used on a very large capacity aircraft, such as a 400 passenger Boeing 747."

Nice to see some photos from Israel! Not seems like the usual departure procedure from Haifa though..By the way, there is a nice freeware scenery for LLHA.

As usual great shots. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for commenting!

Won't ask exactly what was happening at that meet in the desert in shot #1...but that big guy (bodyguard?) would definitely not count as a standard 77 kg passenger!

Cheers

Keith

"when a standard weight of 77 kg is used in a 12 passenger aircraft instead of actual weights, the statistical probability of overloading the aircraft is as high as 25%. This probability diminishes to 0.0014% if the same standard weight of 77 kg is used on a very large capacity aircraft, such as a 400 passenger Boeing 747."

Thanks....The big guy makes sure the drunken behaviour in the cockpit doesn't get into the passenger cabin!

Nice to see some photos from Israel! Not seems like the usual departure procedure from Haifa though..By the way, there is a nice freeware scenery for LLHA.

Thanks Much......waited a long time for scenery...love Israel, looks like southern California....must be a great view from hilside homes near Haifa!

HLJAMES

• Upvote 1

Thanks for commenting!

Thanks....The big guy makes sure the drunken behaviour in the cockpit doesn't get into the passenger cabin!

Thanks Much......waited a long time for scenery...love Israel, looks like southern California....must be a great view from hilside homes near Haifa!

HLJAMES

You can download LLHA scenery from here:

http://www.israeli-scenery.org

I suggest you to download Israel landclass too, it will add you some objects in Haifa area. I have an updated version of LLHA, its not out yet, I need to sort some small things out but I can send it to you. I used to serv in the Air Force base near the airport so I know how it looks in the real world. LLHA can be very challenging to land, there are two big chimneys on the final leg for runway 34. If you need more Israeli sceneries, let me know. Some of our developers dont want their work to be spread over the wide net, for various reasons but I can direct you to the download links..