Sign in to follow this  
raymar

We finally have an Aztec for FSX/SE/P3D

Alabeo added the PA-23F-250 to the inventory today. This is the one I got my MEL rating in way back when. From time to time, I have seen where folks have asked for an Aztec - this one looks like the real deal. Up to date with F1 GTN750 and Reality XP GNS VC panel integration and comes with a WX-11 Storm Scope built in.

47 screenshots here. http://alabeo.com/

Regards,

Ray

aztec1.JPG

aztec1f.JPG

aztec1e.JPG

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

First twin I flew. Brings back fond memories of crossing Lake Apopka, $100 burgers at Lakeland and Spacecoast, Shuttle approach. Man, those were the days. I'll be picking up this one for sure, but I'm biased :) 

• Upvote 2

Love it.  However, still haven't figured out how to climb in Autopilot.  Everything I've tried keeps me a t level flight.  What's the trick?

Stan

Looks grand. I might pick this one up sooner rather than later.

On a side note, I really wish that RealityXP would re-enter the market, and update their products to work with Steam / P3D. As much as I love those GTN units, they just feel wrong in this aircraft. I'm actually thinking of ditching FSX:SE in favor of regular ol' FSX in order to enjoy a decent GNS unit again.

I got my multi in a "C" model Aztec in 1971. This brings back memories.

Greg

Ha, Jimmy, even a GNS feels wrong in this aircraft!  That's a luxury most don't even have!  Might as well sim it with a GTN if a GNS is ok.... otherwise, analog baby!  Long live the Apache/Aztec!