Sign in to follow this  
jozeff

Does anyone have Simheaven photoscenery?

Hello everyone,

Recently I migrated to xp10 after using fsx and P3Dv3. P3D has been realy great so far but the crash to desktop phenomenon kept coming back although less frequently then in the fsx days. Xp10 has given me a lot of fun so far. I have 32 Gb memory now and Alpilot uhd mesh is running very smoothly. There are fantastic video's on youtube whith xp10 and Simheaven photorealistic scenery. I understand that these sceneries are no longer available. Is there anyone who knows where to get this scenery or is willing to share their scenery (newsgroup, torrent etc.). Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello everyone,

Recently I migrated to xp10 after using fsx and P3Dv3. P3D has been realy great so far but the crash to desktop phenomenon kept coming back although less frequently then in the fsx days. Xp10 has given me a lot of fun so far. I have 32 Gb memory now and Alpilot uhd mesh is running very smoothly. There are fantastic video's on youtube whith xp10 and Simheaven photorealistic scenery. I understand that these sceneries are no longer available. Is there anyone who knows where to get this scenery or is willing to share their scenery (newsgroup, torrent etc.). Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you.

Is this what you are looking for?

http://simheaven.com/?page_id=3260

Is this what you are looking for?

http://simheaven.com/?page_id=3260

No, he is looking for the individual photo scenery tiles that were removed quite a while ago for various reasons. I am not sure many people will be willing to share them due to copyright issues and sheer size. However you can Google orthos4xp  and you should find a freeware tool that will allow you to create your own photo sceneries.