Sign in to follow this  
HaraldG

AES 2.41 is out

... with some new destinations. There's even a little bit of development in the functionality.

Just as a heads-up!

Harald

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

EDIT: AES v 2.41 seems to have/make problems at ULLI. With AES activated, a part of the photoscenery is excluded together with a lot of buildings. Will research a little more tomorrow - to rule out conflicts with other scenery add ons I have installed - and then post at Aerosofts forum.

Thanks for the heads up Harald. I'm intrigued by "some development of the functionality." I'd pretty much given up on hoping for any further development of the product other than just adding new airports... I'd even be willing to pay for a "new" product that introduced freight handling with some decent animations...

Yes, I begin to dream again of such wonderful things like a fuel truck actually drinving under my plane, too.

But the most funny thing is that every development of AES is a contribution to two outdated flight simulators. I aks myself what thinks Oliver Pabst's boss about the case...

Deleted .

Note to self.  If you have nothing good to say...don't say it. :Cuppa:

• Upvote 1

Ha ha ... I go over there and plug FS9 every now and then, just so they don't get the idea we are dead and gone! Who knows, maybe all our dreams will still come true, one day.  :fool:

Hi, just want to inform that a fix for ULLI was made by Oliver.